Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope

Comment

We'll see

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

JHouse - best news I have seen lately. Fingers crossed- once one organization starts it will open the gates. I think everyone is scared to be the first.

Comment

2020 Select Baseball

Our org reached out with that same news. He said If Abbott clears us on Monday we will practice 2 weeks and get after it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-22-2020, 03:01 PM.

Comment

The Harris County Commandant just announced the mandatory wearing of masks in Harris County for the next 30 days. Baseball players will look silly wearing them.

Comment

I would not get my hopes up about playing they still are only allowing 5 to a group next will be 10 the. 50 don’t really see them letting fields pile back up with kids and parents. I hope they open it back up just don’t see it happening, but fingers crossed.

Comment

We are practicing next week, groups of 4![emoji1360]

Comment

Kid ramped up last two weeks and his organization is opening next week outdoor only.

Comment

Two practices in, 2 to go before a tournament next weekend in OKC.

How are the rest of y’all gettin along?

Comment

We started back practice this week. It was sure good to get out again!

Comment

My 10u practiced for the 1st time tonight, the 12s are still waiting to see what comes out Monday..
                        Hoping we get to play in June.

Comment

Glad to see all the kids out. Went today and watched some. Kids were being kids and it was good to see.
                          Mine got his rotation and seems to be throwing with a college program on Tuesday nights and with a 17 yr group on Saturday.
                          I’m ready to watch some baseball.

Comment

My 11yo played 2 games yesterday, but got rained out today after starting the first game. It's been way too long!

Comment

I’m glad I live here. Two Cali kids are getting hosted and playing with my kids organization. Said they are closed - no talk of reopen. Glad we can get back to full swing soon

Comment

Scrapyard had a tournament this weekend, but got rained out today. I loved it stuck the middle finger up to Darren at USSSA and everyone else. Guess Connie has a bigger sack then the big guys LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X