Best Hamburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Holy ****…are you listening to yourself? I didn’t make a smart remark to you, I replied to the guy who mentioned Maple & Motor because it’s close to RG. You asked me a question 1st genius, and I simply replied why I prefer one over the other.

You’re the one who got your *** in a knot over a restaurant, and a hat I wore at the ranch 15 years ago. You’re the reason “yankee” takes on a negative connotation and I can see now why you take offense to it. My yankee friends who aren’t ****wits don’t take offense at all to the term…imagine that..

Feel free to stay your *** up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rodeo Goat isn't great if you want a traditional burger for sure. I prefer Clown Burger lol
    Last edited by eradicator; 03-28-2023, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I will tell you who makes the best Pre made Deer burger patties I’ve ever had . Is HR Goats processing in Brady Tx. For who ever is looking for a processor in Brady area he is the go to guy .

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Rodeo Goat isn't great if you want a traditional burger for sure. I prefer Clown Burger lol

In Haltom City? Didn’t realize it was still open.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
          What weird stuff? Give the Green Screen world some examples of weird stuff YANKEES eat.

And yes I am from Michigan. Many folks on here are from different states. Deal with it like a man not some 2 year old. No big deal? Yet you had to mention it. Probably 4 or 5 posters included the Rodeo Goat as a decent place to eat yet you never made a smart a.. remark to them.

Your cowboy cap I was referring to in my other post is the one that is too tight on your head in your avatar picture. Like I wrote on another thread about "all hat". You can hear them before you see them. Well you fit that profile.

I will make your day big guy. Heading back home next week.
          i heard yall put mayonnaise on french fries, drown'em in that stuff

Comment

Yep. Haven't been since it sold though in the last yr or so though

Comment

Or just go to a place with a superior burger.

Personal? Lol you are in fact, a yankee, right? You guys eat some weird stuff… No big deal. If you take that as an insult, it says more about you than me.

Michigan is known for Mackinac island fudge and coney dogs.

If a boiled wiener and microwaved wolf brand don't scream culinary apptitude and originallity, I don't know what does.

I hunted with a guy from Michigan several years ago. He could not grasp the idea of don't shoot that deer, he is only 4.5 years old (lease rule was 6.5 or you're kicked off). So he shoots the 4.5 year old 145" 10 point, gets kicked off the lease, and then asks for a partial refund. That's my one and only Michigan experience.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post

If a boiled wiener and microwaved wolf brand don't scream culinary apptitude and originallity, I don't know what does.

I hunted with a guy from Michigan several years ago. He could not grasp the idea of don't shoot that deer, he is only 4.5 years old (lease rule was 6.5 or you're kicked off). So he shoots the 4.5 year old 145" 10 point, gets kicked off the lease, and then asks for a partial refund. That's my one and only Michigan experience.
                I will not stand for badmouthing Wolf Brand Chili.

Comment

I tried the new Clown, they need a little practice running the place. But, the fries are still as good as ever!

Comment

A few places come to mind:

The Frosty - Woodsboro, TX
                    Hookers - Weatherford, TX
                    Dixie Dog - Spur, TX - supposedly closed now
                    Chris Madrids - San Antonio, TX
                    Alamo Springs Cafe - Fredericksburg, TX
                    Wall Bangers - Corpus Christi, TX
                    Bubbas - Seadrift, TX - Big Brad Burger - Gigantic cheese burger with fried shirmp

I'm sure that I'm forgetting a few but I've had a bunch of good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      I tried the new Clown, they need a little practice running the place. But, the fries are still as good as ever!
                      Good to hear!

Comment

Cafe at the ridge outside of Kerrville is hard to beat

Comment

Longhorn in San Antonio
                          Desi's in Batesville
                          Alamo Springs Outside Fredericksburg
                          Fat Boys in Johnson City

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post

Aggie, the fudge thing is reginal and limited up by the Mackinaw bridge. . Have only seen once coney dog stand ever. Deer hunting comparison is a whole different thread for sure. We don't pay to hunt as we have way more public land. They have started an antler point restriction in certain counties. My county is one of those and we are antler point restricted to 3 points on one 1st buck 4 points on one side second buck. No-one has to guess the age of the deer before we shoot them. That is bow or gun hunting. Our deer are big and antlers are getting bigger. My son shot a 19 inch spread 10 pt last year that field dressed at 190 pounds. That buck was shot with a compound on public land than joins my hunting property. We also have a law that prohibits us from baiting.

Comment

Wall Bangers was my favorite in Corpus until recently. The Boardwalk Cafe in Flour Bluff is better. It's only open for lunch.

Comment

Herds or crown burger out west

Comment

Working...
                                X