Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
    Maple and motor in Big D

Great burger. I prefer it over rodeo goat, rodeo goat has too much BS going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ziggy’s in Brackett. Salas in Del Rio.

Oasis in Uvalde, but it’s a significant drop-off from the previous two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Great burger. I prefer it over rodeo goat, rodeo goat has too much BS going on.

What BS? My girl and I go there , eat outside while playing a game or two of cribbage and leave. Not sure what BS you are referring to. We get good prompt service. Burgers are very good. Maybe it's your cowboy cap ,lol. Actually going there tonight when she gets out of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
          What BS? My girl and I go there , eat outside while playing a game or two of cribbage and leave. Not sure what BS you are referring to. We get good prompt service. Burgers are very good. Maybe it's your cowboy cap ,lol. Actually going there tonight when she gets out of work.
          Candied bacon this, mango pico that, avocado blah blah blah. I'm sure you yankees enjoy it, Maple and Motor is a superior burger.

And I wouldn't wear Cowboys gear for love nor money.

Comment

Candied bacon this, mango pico that, avocado blah blah blah. I'm sure you yankees enjoy it, Maple and Motor is a superior burger.

And I wouldn't wear Cowboys gear for love nor money.
            Well then order a burger without all that stuff on it. You need to be told that do you? I knew it was personal when you responded the way you did Moser. Dislike someone because of where they are from .What an immature thing to do.

Comment

Still haven't found one better than KW's in Ganado. I just wish their fries were up to par with their burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                Did Rodeo Goat for lunch. All of us were impressed. This is their sweet burger and fries. We will return to try different ones...
                This one is really good.

Comment

Well then order a burger without all that stuff on it. You need to be told that do you? I knew it was personal when you responded the way you did Moser. Dislike someone because of where they are from .What an immature thing to do.

Or just go to a place with a superior burger.

Personal? Lol you are in fact, a yankee, right? You guys eat some weird stuff… No big deal. If you take that as an insult, it says more about you than me.

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                    Ziggy’s in Brackett. Salas in Del Rio.

Oasis in Uvalde, but it’s a significant drop-off from the previous two.

If you get a little west of Del Rio, do yourself a favor and stop in J&P in Comstock and grab a Devil’s Burger. Ohhhhh, so good!

Comment

Or just go to a place with a superior burger.

Personal? Lol you are in fact, a yankee, right? You guys eat some weird stuff… No big deal. If you take that as an insult, it says more about you than me.

What weird stuff? Give the Green Screen world some examples of weird stuff YANKEES eat.

And yes I am from Michigan. Many folks on here are from different states. Deal with it like a man not some 2 year old. No big deal? Yet you had to mention it. Probably 4 or 5 posters included the Rodeo Goat as a decent place to eat yet you never made a smart a.. remark to them.

Your cowboy cap I was referring to in my other post is the one that is too tight on your head in your avatar picture. Like I wrote on another thread about "all hat". You can hear them before you see them. Well you fit that profile.

I will make your day big guy. Heading back home next week.
                      Last edited by Jon Stewart; 03-28-2023, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I gotta take a trip to the Lampassas area sometime soon I think. Anyone know if Andice Store is still open- it is the best I’ve eaten still to this day.

Comment

What weird stuff? Give the Green Screen world some examples of weird stuff YANKEES eat.

And yes I am from Michigan. Many folks on here are from different states. Deal with it like a man not some 2 year old. No big deal? Yet you had to mention it. Probably 4 or 5 posters included the Rodeo Goat as a decent place to eat yet you never made a smart a.. remark to them.

Your cowboy cap I was referring to in my other post is the one that is too tight on your head in your avatar picture. Like I wrote on another thread about "all hat". You can hear them before you see them. Well you fit that profile.

I will make your day big guy. Heading back home next week.

Holy ****…are you listening to yourself? I didn’t make a smart remark to you, I replied to the guy who mentioned Maple & Motor because it’s close to RG. You asked me a question 1st genius, and I simply replied why I prefer one over the other.

You’re the one who got your *** in a knot over a restaurant, and a hat I wore at the ranch 15 years ago. You’re the reason “yankee” takes on a negative connotation and I can see now why you take offense to it. My yankee friends who aren’t ****wits don’t take offense at all to the term…imagine that..

Feel free to stay your *** up there!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            I gotta take a trip to the Lampassas area sometime soon I think. Anyone know if Andice Store is still open- it is the best I’ve eaten still to this day.

I’ve heard about that place forever, but didn’t realize where it was. I just looked it up and I’ve been through there a hundred times going to the quarries. I’ll have to go back pretty soon.

Comment

Last I heard it was, but it's been a minute.....prolly less recent than you have been there. Great burger

Comment

You're talking about the place east of Georgetown right?

Comment

Working...
                                X