No announcement yet.

**2019 Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow clap [emoji1319]. Fantastic from start to finish. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Epic adventure!

Comment

Thank you for the amazing story. Inspiring to say the least.

Comment

Great write up!!

Comment

Greatness! This brings back lots of memories on my float hunts in Alaska.

It might be best you didn’t have another bull in the rafts with all of the white water!

Comment

Congrats on a great hunt and adventure. Thank you for taking us along.

Garguy, I was wondering what you were mad at Boone for.

Comment

Longest thread I’ve ever read! Usually get a few posts in skip to the bottom. I think I reread the previous post EVERY time you posted a new one just to be sure I didn’t miss anything.

Comment

Incredible write up, thank you so much for sharing! Congrats to you and your dad and brother. It will be tough to top the this one, but looking forward to the sequel in two years ��

Comment

What a great adventure and story. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Comment

Congratulations on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Amazing adventure told in the best way possible! Well done!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your adventure!!

Comment

Incredible adventure and enjoyed being a captivated audience member as you led us through it for the last couple days.

Comment

In all my years on the Green Screen there are some stories I could read over and over. A few that come to mind are "Heartattack the Story Told" one of the my most memorable threads,the Woodbury threads always captivate me along with any of Quadzilla's ranch "cleanout" threads. You my friend just retold told an adventure I will remember for years to come...Congrat to everyone on this adventure, and THANK YOU for taking us along!!!!

Comment

What an adventure. Great thread, great hunt, great adventure, great recap.

Comment

Working...
                                X