Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

**2019 Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing man, this was a great read and adventure.

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing and taking us along on an adventure of a lifetime.

Comment

Awesome! Just flat out awesome! Thanks for the write up!

Comment

awesome story and adventure!
          Thanks

Comment

WOW! What an amazing trip!! Thanks for the ride along.

Comment

Great story. What an adventure. That moose is a giant. All that time length makes him even better than his no-one and Crockett score. Amazing trip.

Comment

What a great experience and story! Thank you for taking the time to post it. I had my wife asking for updates and I screen shot all the updates and sent them to my son.

Comment

Epic!

Comment

Great trip and writeup, congrats and thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Yeah, its gonna be hard to top this hunt for thread of the whole internet 2019.

Outstanding write up, great pics and awesome memories. I could easily sit around a fire and have a drink and listen to all three sides of this story. Well done men, well done

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Yeah, its gonna be hard to top this hunt for thread of the whole internet 2019.

Outstanding write up, great pics and awesome memories. I could easily sit around a fire and have a drink and listen to all three sides of this story. Well done men, well done
                        Could not have said it better. Im actually kind of bummed its over

Comment

Absolutely fantastic adventure and storytelling. Thanks for taking us along!!!

Comment

And just like that all my stories seemed irrelevant

Amazing adventure

Comment

Easily the best hunting story/thread I’ve ever read. You have a gift.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

It cannot be over!!!!

Hellava adventure right there and fabulous write up! Loved every second of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X