No announcement yet.

**2019 Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the trip. Best thread I’ve read on TBH.

Comment

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing with us.
      Hoping to go on an adventure similar to this with my boys some day.

Comment

awesome adventure and story telling. Congrats on the success!

Comment

Super cool adventure!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

I finally got through this whole thread, awesome. Thank you for the story and the financial information too.

Comment

just finished reading thorugh this! great write up and congrats on the trip of a lifetime!

Comment

What an adventure of a lifetime! Excellent recap! Thanks for putting it together.
                  I was following along in the first part of the thread, but somehow forgot to check back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Too cool.
                    Planning on one next year. Will have my residency by then.
                    This was at my back fence a few days ago.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by 41Chevy; 11-28-2019, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Incredible thread. Glad I opened this on the “Thread of the Year” nominee. I’d say yes...winner! Awesome storytelling recap man. Felt like I was right there in the action with y’all. Bucket list for sure!

Comment

Cant believe I missed this thread. Thanks for taking us along, it was an awesome story. Bump for anyone else that missed it.

What would yall have done if you got 3 moose? Would you be able to add that much weight to the rafts?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                          Cant believe I missed this thread. Thanks for taking us along, it was an awesome story. Bump for anyone else that missed it.

What would yall have done if you got 3 moose? Would you be able to add that much weight to the rafts?
                          ^^^^^^DITTO as i had missed this and was wondering what would y'all have done with another moose!!!???

How the heck i missed this, i don't know! Epic doesn't touch everything. Congrats to all of you on a true adventure.

Comment

No doubt this was the hunt of the year. I really enjoyed following. Thanks again for posting.

Comment

Not sure how I missed this.
                              Sounds like you boys had a hell of a time.
                              I sure wish I would have done this with my Dad while he was still with us.
                              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Epic trip! Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X