• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

If it saves just one life

Comment

That is a good reg IMO. There are all kinds of safety boating regs and runaway boats are a problem every year.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
          Nanny state.. you can't regulate the danger out of everything..
          I'm mixed on this one but really leaning to this being a dumb law. And jds247 nailed it.

Where do you draw the line?

Comment

What part did he nail? Are you talking about the part where the impaired driver with a reaction time of 10 seconds shouldn't be held liable for T boning a car? "No way to avoid it officer, I would have spilled my beer if I'd had slammed on my brakes."
            Where is that dang back button? SMH

Comment

It is a dumb law. The state is now going to coerce money from me for not attaching the key to my person. If your reasoning for doing everything is that "it's going to save lives" then get ready for tons of laws to start passing. I'm surprised so many here encourage restricting liberties without cause.

Comment

I normally disagree with government trying to use a law to force people to be safe. In this instance the negligence of the “adult” not wearing a safety device led to the death of a minor. To me that person has some liability in this.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                  I normally disagree with government trying to use a law to force people to be safe. In this instance the negligence of the “adult” not wearing a safety device led to the death of a minor. To me that person has some liability in this.
                  I wouldn't care if the idiots only put themselves in danger. I'm against motorcycle helmet and seatbelts laws, my problem is a dumbazz falling off his running boatand he now has an uncontrolled torpedo going 25mph until it hits whatever it hits
                  Last edited by Jspradley; 06-11-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    What part did he nail? Are you talking about the part where the impaired driver with a reaction time of 10 seconds shouldn't be held liable for T boning a car? "No way to avoid it officer, I would have spilled my beer if I'd had slammed on my brakes."
                    Where is that dang back button? SMH
                    Nm no reason to argue with an idiot . You will just bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.. carry on
                    Last edited by jds247; 06-11-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I comprehend just fine. "Unavoidable accident while drinking and driving"????? Hmmmm. Yep, I still think I comprehend just fine. And as far as the picture goes, I didn't quote anybody at all I just posted it. If the shoe fits wear it. I normally don't let the threads like this get under my skin and I could really care less one way or another but your reasoning is seriously construed.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-aJCSxdE4"]Man THROWN from Boat going FULL Speed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Should go ahead and make life jackets state law. Think of how many drownings could be avoided if everybody that entered the water was wearing a life jacket. Literally would do away with all drownings.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Should go ahead and make life jackets state law. Think of how many drownings could be avoided if everybody that entered the water was wearing a life jacket. Literally would do away with all drownings.
                            Agree 100% when under power.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Anything to save lives right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow is all I have to say about some of these arguements here.

Comment

Working...
                                X