• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do some of y'all say on here. "Scratching my head"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
      Was it a she? Or a he?
      He. He had another guy riding with him also. He never said a word the whole time.

Comment

wow this will go 2 pages

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
          Yes sir. My daughter was the one who took the pictures. GW was just a complete *** the whole time. My buddy who left the property behind me even said he would go to court with me because the head was on the deer when we left the property. I had no reason to take the head off. I just didn’t want them to toss it.
          If you posted the deer picture on FB the same day you killed it then that would be some good evidence to bring to court. The Game Wardens use FB evidence frequently. Turnabouts fair play.

Post up the picture Shane.

Comment

Tag stays with meat. You get the processors receipt and can do whatever you want with the head.

Your processor needs an *** whippin.

Comment

I’d find a new processor too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Tag stays with meat. You get the processors receipt and can do whatever you want with the head.

Your processor needs an *** whippin.
                They are no longer my processor. When I picked up the meat from them it was gross. Ended up throwing most of it out. While I was waiting on the GW I watched two boys cutting up a deer with a saws all, hide still on it. After that and this whole situation, I’ll never send another person there

Comment

He was wrong, period. Being wrong happens...but there's no reason to be an *******. We have one in Wise County too.

Be sure and tell the judge the GW left your deer out to spoil all afternoon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You paid them to process it after all that hooey??

Comment

This type of behavior is expected from feds but it ticks me off to hear we still have *** holes running around out there from our own state.

Comment

Comment

I love the state of Texas as much as anyone but that my friends is why most of TX game and fish laws are so complicated you need a lawyer with you every time you go into the Woods or on the water.
                          Last edited by marshman; 02-03-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Hope this turns out well for you. Would you mind letting us know how this ends?

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                              I worked at a deer processing haus for 5 years and when someone wanted their deer capes or the head (which most do) we would pull that ticket out of the back of their regulation book and fill it out staple it to our paperwork and they took the deer and initial tag with them. That’s all you have to do.

This guy must be a total ***
                              They do this all the time. You should not receive a ticket for this I would not think.

Comment

Man your process needs a kick in the balls or **** or whatever they have downstairs. I’d fight this to the end. Good luck.

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X