Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Question on ticket from the GW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
    Well, one of us is getting our *** whipped if he comes on my property, I'll win the first one. No internet warrior but won't allow my civil rights to be tread upon, , just as the OP I'll take my chances with a jury or judge.
    Somebody got brave, guessing thats the alcohol talking. Wardens have a right other LEO's don't when it comes to going onto your property, just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
      ^ we hear that all the time.... I know him, he is s great guy. The challenge is most of us do not know the GW in the areas we hunt. I owned my place in Polk County 13 years and I saw the GW once (Subway in Corrigan). I always felt a “get to know your local GW day” would make sense? It could actually be a program where participants took some type of class and entered into some type of “friend of the GW” program. Could you imagine how much more effective your local GW could be if he had 15-25 friends in his county. I am not talking about deputizing or anything like that, just a small list of friends the GW knows he has.
      Some people might call those rats

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post
        Some people might call those rats

I can promise you that one of the three GW's in Polk county has no friends. I wondered what happened to him because he wasn't listed in Polk anymore. Found out this week from a Polk county commissioner that the GW was relocated to the Lubbock area, partly due to complaints specifically to being a jerk to kids.
        He would show up in my camp and dig around until he made everyone mad by insinuating someone was lying or covering something up.

Glad your case was dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          Somebody got brave, guessing thats the alcohol talking. Wardens have a right other LEO's don't when it comes to going onto your property, just the way it is.
          Last edited by Fishndude; 02-23-2019, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X