Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was warm up, shoulders, traps, abs, cardio and stretching. Just over 2 hrs today. Tomorrow is weigh in day so I hope Ive knocked 1-2 lbs off this past week. Leaving to fish for the weekend after weighing in so probably be off the next three days and will drink more than I should to lose weight. Oh well gotta live too.

Comment

Shoulders yesterday

Cardio abs this morning

Sitting in a airport waiting to get home and hopefully the flight doesn’t get anymore delayed so I get home before midnight and can wake up early to hit the gym

Comment

Arms and shoulders today topped with a 2 mile run.

Comment

Finished off Liift 4 with 32 minutes of hiit. See post 83 for results. No weight loss but lost some fat. I'd post pictures but I'll save yall the misery of seeing my fat belly! Lol Huge difference in before and after pics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't made it in the gym since last week sometime. Dang upper respiratory/creeping crud beat me down. I was determined to make it in today and i did get it done. I didn't get to do everything I wanted since I'm still recovering, but it felt good to pick something up and put it down.

A little treadmill warmup followed by three warmup sets and 3 working sets. 3X8 supersets

Narrow grip barbell row/leg press/calf raise
            V-bar pulldown/leg extension
            Bodyweight ring pull ups/front squat on smith
            Body weight wide grip pullups/weighted crunch

Chest and biceps tomorrow.

Comment

30 minutes of cardio.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally getting started for the year.
                Spiderman push-ups.
                Alternating DB bench press.
                Alternating DB rotational shoulder press.
                DB lateral L raises.
                Tubing woodchopper push down.
                Tubing shoulder external rotation.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Warm up, legs, abs, cardio and stretching....2 hrs 20 minutes.

Comment

Started a new beach body workout yesterday called core de force. It's a mma based body weight workout. 47 minutes of *** kicking!

Comment

This is the first morning I've felt worth a darn so I hit it kinda hard today. A little treadmill warmup and 3 warmup sets with 5X5 working supersets of chest and biceps.

Benchpress/preacher curl
                      Bilateral incline chest press/barbell curl
                      Inverse grip chest press/overhead cable curl
                      Pushups (to failure)/incline dumbbell curl

Shoulders and legs tomorrow.

Comment

God it sucks my gym is so far away... 22 min drive to and from. For 2 years my old gym was a 2 min drive and I’m starting to realize my fear of it not being near as convienent is effecting my habit of goin...

Dammit!

Attempting again in the morning... Excuses Excuses but dang 5 mins of travel sure is better then 45 mins of travel

Comment

A pretty good nights sleep helps! Hit the sack around 8:30-9:00 and didn't wake up until 4:00. Back and triceps today 3X8-10 supersets.

Bilateral lat pull down/bodyweight dips
                          Overhead dumbbell extension/low row inverse grip
                          V-bar pulldown/Rope extension
                          Wide grip bodyweight pullups/tricep pushdown pronated and supinated grip
                          Pushups to failure

Tomorrow will have to be a catch up day. Legs, shoulders for sure and probably squeeze in some chest and biceps.

Comment

Still doing my thing. Still kicking my ***. In 30 days I should master about every variation of pushup known. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              God it sucks my gym is so far away... 22 min drive to and from. For 2 years my old gym was a 2 min drive and I’m starting to realize my fear of it not being near as convienent is effecting my habit of goin...

Dammit!

Attempting again in the morning... Excuses Excuses but dang 5 mins of travel sure is better then 45 mins of travel
                              Ive heard that is the number 1 reason people decide not to go workout.....to far from home or work. The closer the gym the more you go. No good gyms closer?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Ive heard that is the number 1 reason people decide not to go workout.....to far from home or work. The closer the gym the more you go. No good gyms closer?
                                Unfortunately no. There is a 24hr fitness I use to be a member of but not the best crowds and its always packed. Plus its still a 15 min drive which is better but not to much. Kind of in a dead zone where I am at as there are not even any decent smaller gyms to try. Believe there is another LA Fitness in Sugar Land but its a 20-25 min drive also I believe.

Will be moving up to the Woodlands/Spring area over the summer and distance from gyms will be a factor lol

Cardio at the hotel gym this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X