Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was supposed to be an off day.....got a great night's sleep and by after lunch I had to go to the gym. Did an hr of fat burning cardio intervals. Yall keep on keeping on. I see Hart8 is back to make us all feel bad about ourselves, lol. That dude aint human.

Comment

Ansel Adams +4 consists of 3x11-minute sets of 50/40's where you'll spend 50 seconds at 135% FTP followed by 40 seconds at recovery watts.

8 minutes of recovery fall between each set of intervals and the main set is followed by 25 minutes at 65% FTP.

The primary goal is to improve maximum aerobic capacity, or the endurance that allows you to work harder and longer with improved oxygen utilization and less sugar-expense.

Simultaneously, increasing your anaerobic work capacity is a secondary goal leading to greater speed endurance, improved lactate utilization and improved high-end capabilities.

Cadence should exceed 100rpm during every interval, but if fatigue forces a lack of control at higher cadences then shoot for 90+rpm and ride smoothly.
      Attached Files

Comment

Chest and back today. I struggled. It sucked! Paying for a weekend of eating poor and debauchery....I'm old enough to know better...I did it anyway. Yall have a great week!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Arms and quick cardio

Rolled out of bed 15 mins later then I wanted which cut into the work out

EZ Bar curls /// straight bar push downs
          21’s /// rope extensions
          BB wide grip curls /// rope overhead extensions
          DB curls /// straight bar reverse cable ext
          Reverse grip ez bar curls /// dips
          Preacher curls /// Db overhead ext
          Incline curls

5 min Sprint/Jog

Traveling to Little Rock tomorrow plus 3 dealer meets so I’ll be at it from about 5:45am until 630-7:00pm until I get to the hotel... Hopes are not high that I slip in a workout but we shall see

Comment

Warm up, legs, abs, cardio and stretching. About 2.5 hours today. Im determined to burn this fat off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
              Ansel Adams +4 consists of 3x11-minute sets of 50/40's where you'll spend 50 seconds at 135% FTP followed by 40 seconds at recovery watts.

8 minutes of recovery fall between each set of intervals and the main set is followed by 25 minutes at 65% FTP.

The primary goal is to improve maximum aerobic capacity, or the endurance that allows you to work harder and longer with improved oxygen utilization and less sugar-expense.

Simultaneously, increasing your anaerobic work capacity is a secondary goal leading to greater speed endurance, improved lactate utilization and improved high-end capabilities.

Cadence should exceed 100rpm during every interval, but if fatigue forces a lack of control at higher cadences then shoot for 90+rpm and ride smoothly.
              Love Trainerroad!

Comment

I did the keto thing from march to sept and lost 30 lbs 268 to 238. I gained back 8 lbs over the holidays and within a week ive almost lost those 8 lbs.

Comment

After 7 grueling days working the Youth Livestock Show I finally got some days off. Rested Sunday after church and since Monday was a holiday me and the GF hit it hard. Legs and back day. 5X5 supersets after a little warmup on the treadmill and 3 warmup sets.

T-bar rows/front squats
                  V-bar pulldowns/leg extension
                  Inverse grip row/seated leg press
                  Bodyweight ring pullups/bilateral incline leg press
                  Wide grip bodyweight pullups

Another good day today even if I didn't sleep very well. Treadmill warm up and three warmup sets. i tried to get 5 working sets in doing 5X8, but I started running out of time (work gets in the way as usual) and had to modify it down to three sets. I tried doing 4 exercises per body part 5X8 but just didn't have the time. Chest and biceps

Seated wide grip bilateral press/preacher curl 5X8
                  Incline bilateral press/barbell curl 5X8
                  Inverse grip bench press/overhead cable curl 5X8
                  Pec deck fly/hammer curl 3X8

I'm back in the saddle and it feels good. For now. LOL!

Comment

Legs and hiit today. I still hate triple bears! Off tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                      Love Trainerroad!

Yes Sir!! I started in OCT and have already seen a 40 watt gain.. I'm pretty happy and Stoked about race season next month!

Comment

Warm up and the Chest bicep supersets. A little over an hour today. Had to cut it short to go spank whitey around this afternoon.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't make it today. I fell like hammered dog schitt! My head is pounding, sinuses are all messed up, scratchy throat. I think I'll just go home and lay back down.

Comment

Arms and shoulders.

Tomorrow is the last day of this 8 week program. Probably try something with more cardio on the next set to try and lose more weight. Liift 4 has been great and i recommend for someone who doesn't have access to a gym....

Comment

I've been steady all week, running the keto style + supps. yesterday I threw around over 38k lbs working on my back, bi's and calves. That was my highest number in 44 tracked workouts. Today I will break the 1 million pound mark!

Comment

ok, I was lazy and really didn't start till the 16th of this month. I weighed in the afternoon and I was kinda ashamed, As I thought I was 325 but nope I was 349. So I hit is hard with only cardio (as I'm trying to slim down not put on more muscle). So I got back on the scale yesterday morning an I was down 10 lbs. I know it is mostly water weight but it's 10. I can't really say I am 100% on a diet, I just make way better choices and cut down on portions. After I get below 300 I will hit the weights again to firm back up.

Comment

Working...
                                X