Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing starts off your day like 30 minutes of hiit! **** me!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

In! My goal is to not worry about working out.
      Diets don’t work. Just eat in moderation. It’s that easy

Comment

This week has been rough for me, no motivation and evening beers got me. getting back on it today!

Comment

I haven't been able to do anything as well. I'm still working the youth livestock show until tomorrow evening. I might be able to hit it Sunday if I'm not catching up on my sleep.

Comment

Scale was 1 lb lighter this week. That makes 3.1 lbs in 2 weeks. I normally try to lose 1lb per week when Im trying to slim down so Im on schedule so far. I really focus on the fat burning and not burning my muscle up in a quest to slim down. I have 16 more lbs to go +or- depending on how I feel as I get close to 185. Today was 1 hr of interval cardio then abs, agility stuff and some stretching. Nearly 2.5 hrs total.

Comment

Legs and back today and finished with a 1/2 jog/sprint to cap off
              Legs are jello

Arms and core tomorrow

Comment

Off till monday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Warm up, back, triceps, cardio and then stretching. About an 1.5 hours today. Tomorrow is supposed to be an off day. We'll see how Im feeling then.

Comment

For some reason, I have almost zero motivation right now. Hoping my new CPAP supplies will help me rest and get the sleep/recovery I need. Plus, working to much is not helping either.

Comment

Had a good one yesterday.Shoulders,arms,squats,lunges,and abs.Probably do the same this morning.I'll add a little cardio with the heavy bag.
                      I'm thinking about joining a crossfit gym in town for a few months,til the weather warms up.I know absolutely nothing about crossfit.Just need a change of scenery every now,and then.I like flippin tires,and climbing ropes[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m late but I’m here. I need to drop 30 pounds ....... again.......
                        I put it on in 2018, extremely stressful year and while the stress has gone away my commitment to losing this weight has grown greatly.
                        Been eating clean and working out. Weights and cardio 6 days a week.
                        Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday was a grind of a workout on TrainerRoad, 2 hrs of sweet spot.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Chest and abs today instead of arms

BB bench /// DB Flys
                            Smith Incline with pause sets
                            DB Bench
                            Mch Fly with 10 sec pause at the end of each set

Core workout and 20 mins in the sauna

Comment

Finally home for a while after working out of town.

Chest / back today
                              Pull ups
                              Bench superset with DB row to snatch
                              DB incline superset regular DB row
                              More pull ups
                              Chest cable fly superset with cable row

Cardio on the bag and 1min jump rope between the above sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I signed up for a gym membership 16 months ago and have been averaging about 2.7 days/week Bike for 10 miles (about 50 min) and push weights for another 45 min or so. Not trying to bulk up, get crazy strong, or do 6-pack abs. Just trying to get back to a reasonable weight for me (180-185) and not have "keg" abs. Weight is down 12 lbs and I've almost lost the holiday weight gain. My doc told me to do this if I expected to keep collecting birthdays.

Comment

Working...
                                X