Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
    Sometimes getting out of bed is tougher than the workout itself!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A freaking men to that!

Headed in for chest, cardio, and more core this AM. Gotta burn off the XL margarita from the Bday dinner last night

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Sometimes getting out of bed is tougher than the workout itself!

Truth!!! And today was one of those days, but all the meds the dr. gave me finally kicked in and I feel pretty good today. I did the times chest and back workout from last week. Unfortunately, I don't remember what my final rep numbers were.

Wide grip weighted pull ups-max reps in 4 minutes
      Bench press- max reps in 5 minutes
      V-bar pull ups- 50 reps in 4 minutes
      Incline DB press-50 reps in 4 minutes
      Push ups- max reps in 3 minutes
      15-20 seconds rest between sets

Tomorrow will be arms and legs.

Comment

Tuesday’s hill sprints and squats took their toll. 11 mile run tonight that was neither fun nor fast.

Comment

Knocked out Arms and lower back this AM.

Probably wont be back in the gym until after Christmas with the hunting schedule coming up!

Comment

1100yds in the pool tonight. 25/2 brick tomorrow, and 14 mile long run Sunday before taper begins

Comment

Made it for a 2.5 mile jog yesterday before consuming 5x’s that amount of cals burnt shortly after lol

Either another jog today or the gym if they are open (pretty sure they are closed though)

Comment

missed yesterday... Didn't feel like much after a 4hr drive back home.

This morning was Chest and shoulders with a 3.5 mile jog for a cool down.

Also set a PR with Bench at 265 and I felt pretty positive I had another 10-15 pounds left in the tank which was a pleasant surprise.

Tomorrow is arms and core

Comment

Absolutely dead.....

Bi's and Tri's with some light core for 70 mins and 840 cals down the tube and then I ran.... Total of 5.1 miles in 49 mins flat.... Legs are dying lol

Tomorrow is suppose to be legs and core but we shall see.

Comment

Im still at it most days. My strength is coming back and I plan to start really pushing things the first week or so of Jan depending on travel schedule. I think Im going to start the keto diet as well to see if I can burn this excess fat off quickly. It will be interesting to see how well that works with working out the way I do. Ive been reading up on a few ways to make it work if it becomes a problem energy wise and making through the workout.

Comment

Legs fried

.75 mile jog for a warm up

Leg ext /// leg curls
                      BB Squats
                      BB Deadlifts
                      Hip trusts /// Back extensions
                      Lunges

Everything had a core exercise and a cardio exercise mixed in with it.

Core: Leg lifts, Vup’s, mountain climbers, roll outs, scissors, toe touches

Cardio: tire flips, jogging in place, jump rope, half court laps

Comment

I missed all week due to the holidays and going to the lease. I'll make it tomorrow!

Comment

Yesterday was a rest day but this morning was chest and core!

BB bench
                          DB Bench
                          DB incline
                          Decline flys /// Landmine Chest Press (no idea what the real name is so made that up lol)
                          Incline flys /// Push ups

Core included: Decline sit ups, scissor kicks, toe touches, weighted Russian twist, mountain climbers, and planks

850 cals in 69 mins

Leaving for Cabo in the AM so might try sneaking in early but if not I’ll knock it out at the resort gym

Comment

I figured I'd get one in before the year ended. Legs and back today with a little ab work included.

Lat pull down
                            T-bar row
                            Low row
                            Leg extension
                            Prone leg curl
                            Ball slams
                            Leg press
                            Incline situp
                            Cable rotation
                            Ab roller
                            Hanging knee raise

See ya'll next year!

Comment

Knocked out the last one of the year!

5 min jog for a warmup.

Bi’s and tri’s with high knees and jump ropes between every set.

Getting on a plane to Cabo so the first workout of 2020 will be outta the country!

Comment

Working...
                              X