Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bump Stocks become illegal come March...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Your comment is referring to the weapon.....a bump stock in not a weapon it's a device or accessory. They are no trying to outlaw the weapon, they are outlawing an accessory
    And doing so by completely changing their previous ruling on said accessory AND changing their definitions/laws without legislation. It’s a complete overreach of power.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      And doing so by completely changing their previous ruling on said accessory AND changing their definitions/laws without legislation. It’s a complete overreach of power.
      Let's hope the courts agree.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        If you get caught with one or get turned in, is that a felony? How does gun ownership work once you are a felon?

I really do not know how this would work but it sure seems like a lot of risk for me. I do not own one but hate to see it go this way.

Yes. NFA violations carry stiff punishments too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
          I think this is just the beginning. Since the demoncraps have the house this coming session they will be trying to pass a lot of laws against the 2nd amendment or try to abolish it.

Especially since they now know the guy in the White House will either agree with them or fold in the issue with little pressure.

Comment

There should be a buy back and actually pay you what you paid for them if they are going to outlaw them.

I also don't think they are going to stop here, I don't think they will until they have totally stripped us of our rights (2A) as free people in America.

These people are totally out of control.

Comment

thanks Mr. President.

I predict hi capacity mags next.

Comment

so what about the triggers . you have a double tap so fires on pull and release they can be shoot extremely fast . with practice it all most becomes full auto ,

Here is just one example but you can dump a large quantity of ammo in a short time . in some cases faster than a full auto

Comment

Next up:

Comment

I don't own a bump stock and have never shot a gun with one. Can I pull the trigger just as fast as one?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      thanks Mr. President.

I predict hi capacity mags next.
                      Well, right after we let out a bunch of drug thugs from our prisons......

Comment

My logic is that it doesn't matter if the weapon was built fully automatic or if adding parts inside or outside of the gun makes it fully automatic. The end result is the same. I believe that the gun industry was pushing the envelope on the legality of the things, got the ruling that they wanted for awhile, then common sense prevailed and the ruling was reversed. I support tough vetting of anyone desiring to own fully automatic weapons so I support the bump stock loophole being closed. If you want a fully automatic weapon and qualify, you can still own one.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I don't own a bump stock and have never shot a gun with one. Can I pull the trigger just as fast as one?
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64"]How to bumpfire without bumpfire stock - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That knothead the White House lost my support on this deal...

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                              My logic is that it doesn't matter if the weapon was built fully automatic or if adding parts inside or outside of the gun makes it fully automatic. The end result is the same. I believe that the gun industry was pushing the envelope on the legality of the things, got the ruling that they wanted for awhile, then common sense prevailed and the ruling was reversed. I support tough vetting of anyone desiring to own fully automatic weapons so I support the bump stock loophole being closed. If you want a fully automatic weapon and qualify, you can still own one.

Your logic is flawed. A bump stock does not make a gun fully automatic. This regulation enacted by an unelected beaurocrat clashes with the definition of an actual fully automatic weapon as specified in actual legislation.

The above post is a prime example of why we continue to lose little by little. Gun owners are our own worst enemy.

Comment

But Trump...

MAGA.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," he wrote. "With today's technology, we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record."
                                POPSUGAR is a global lifestyle media brand with content encompassing entertainment, style, beauty, wellness, family, lifestyle, and identity. POPSUGAR's team of editors, writers, producers, and content creators curate the buzziest content, trends, and products to help our audience live a playful and purposeful life.

Comment

Working...
                                X