Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

MLB ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    I’m a baseball purist man. That’s all. Is the product better with a DH, sure. But I’ll take a 1-0 pitchers duel just as much as a game 5 WS last year.

Comment

Keep playing it just as it evolves. I would like to see something to do with batters calling time and pitchers stepping off. It's a drawn out cat and mouse game and the younger generation is catching on fast, from HS down to the younger select ages.

I'd like to see the game get a bit faster.

Comment

WHY??? Is the shift now not politically correct?? Whos feelings got hurt now? Good grief sports have become idiotic lately... Play ball or stay home.. Learn to work around it..

Comment

I would love if they banned shifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No way should it be banned. Just learn to bunt!

Comment

CMLambin- You are or were involved in baseball as a coach- Why not just have them push bunt to to shift?

Comment

Heck no! Ban DH!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Baseball is an ongoing chess match. Banning the shift is like taking pieces off the board. Horrible idea.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

No way. Learn to hit to all fields are roll over for a ground ball out. Your choice MR. SLugger.

Comment

Put 9 guys on the field and let them stand where they want....and I think everyone playing should bat. No DH.

Comment

I hate the shift. I understand learn to hit it the other way. But I just don’t like it.
                        I also loved watching the steroid era. But baseball stat guys say it not fair. But neither is the technology of today compared to the past.

Anyway it’s just my opinion. I like the idea of limiting the shifts to the players on that side of the field. I also like the dh.

Jimbow

Comment

No. But they need to speed the game up.

Comment

Should the NBA ban intentionally fouling bad free throw shooters at the end of the game? Ala "hack a shaq".

Or should the "best players in the world" just learn to make a ****ing free throw?

Comment

I agree with most everyone else. Leave it be...

Comment

More pussifying of professional sports.
                                Yeah, that's just what they need to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X