No announcement yet.

MLB ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don’t understand why you would get rid of a defensive strategy instead of forcing teams to adjust.

Comment

NO!

Ban NL baseball if you want to improve the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No

Learn how to go opposite field or bunt. With as much space down the lines, a bad bunt could get you to 1st.

If they change anything, they ought to call a strike that is in the strike zone instead of the 4' window it seems is called.

Comment

No learn to put hands in front of barrel and drive opposite field. If you can’t adapt loose your job. I don’t care if they put 7 people in left field. Learn to do something else with the ball.

Comment

No---and they probably would be like the NBA and NFL and not enforce the rule on the field anyway--like the present rule with time between pitches, etc. The review of plays on the field drives me nuts too.

Comment

leave it alone,, there is no reason to regulate something that will fix itself over time,,, hitters will adjust, teams will then adjust to that

Comment

No way leave it. Get rid of the DH.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  NO!

Ban NL baseball if you want to improve the game.

You outta your mind Moser! NL ball is real baseball. The way it was meant to be played.

Comment

Watch an NL pitcher wave at 3 straight while wearing a jacket, and tell me with a straight face, that's how baseball was meant to be played.

NL baseball is trash....wait, another pitching change...

Comment

Not only should they ban they shift, there should be circles on the field where each position must stand at the pitch.

It is outrageous that one team might have an advantage over another by better personnel, scouting, adjusting to player’s weaknesses, etc. Every team and player should have the same opportunity.

Oh yeah, and everyone gets a trophy.

Comment

Watch an NL pitcher wave at 3 straight while wearing a jacket, and tell me with a straight face, that's how baseball was meant to be played.

Agreed.....^^

I'm not a fan of the shift myself... and I like to see offense with good defense making plays in the standard holes in the infield.....I'd be for the ban on the extreme shifts. Looks like softball with a rover out there....

That being said I'm good either way...
                        Last edited by Smart; 12-15-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Absolutely do not ban the shift.

Comment

Looks like the majority says no ban on the shift.

Comment

No ban, that just retarded.

Comment

I’m a baseball purist man. That’s all. Is the product better with a DH, sure. But I’ll take a 1-0 pitchers duel just as much as a game 5 WS last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X