X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bayouboy View Post
    lsu is the only team that has beat the national champs so far
    and, stopped a 25 game win streak to do it!
    Well played!

Comment

Hook 'em Horns

Comment

I wish early signing day would have started next year.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          And beat them without half of the starters!
          And the aac team in question was without their starting quarterback...

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Case and point, b12=4 and 3, sec 6 and 5....same record.
          Speaking of shading to fit a narrative.

You realize that's a higher winnning percentage for the Big 12 as it stands?
          You also realize they won the heads-up 3-1?
          The Big 12 also averaged over 36 points and 499 yards against those sec defenses....so, yall play defense or nah?

Really ya'll, it's time for this bull**** sec conference narrative to stop, it's embarrassing to some of the proud programs over there, it's stupid.....and it's just flat wrong. Let your program stand on it's own two feet. These blanket narratives across conferences are useless and ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
            Hey Einstein... my post said nothing about the SEC... it was referring to one game. Carry on lady!
            What? And just like that you no longer wish to be associated with the resident SEC leg humpers?

FYI - It was a "recap" and I didn't specify it was SEC leg humper specific. Your comment fit right in with the others, that's all.

What's wrong? Those crow fajita's you had for lunch not settling very well?

Comment

Where is the Georgia missing half their starters **** coming from? They were without 3 defensive guys and a coach. Texas was missing one of its top players. Those defensive players would not have helped Georgia’s run game that was completely shut down.

Comment

Congrats Horn fans. That was a hell of an effort last night. I’m comfortable in saying I was wrong about how I saw that game playing out. Y’all were more physical from the jump and I don’t think it has anything to do with Georgia coming out flat or not motivated.

Like Bob says, one day soon both UT and ATM will both field great teams during the same time.

Comment

True this sec crap is getting old

Comment

I’m afraid the draft will hit us hard with underclassmen leaving early. Tyrel Dodson declared today. Sternberger has declared. I fully expect Treyveon Williams to go as well as Erik McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Congrats Horn fans. That was a hell of an effort last night. I’m comfortable in saying I was wrong about how I saw that game playing out. Y’all were more physical from the jump and I don’t think it has anything to do with Georgia coming out flat or not motivated.

Like Bob says, one day soon both UT and ATM will both field great teams during the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        And the aac team in question was without their starting quarterback...

Speaking of shading to fit a narrative.

You realize that's a higher winnning percentage for the Big 12 as it stands?
                        You also realize they won the heads-up 3-1?
                        The Big 12 also averaged over 36 points and 499 yards against those sec defenses....so, yall play defense or nah?

Really ya'll, it's time for this bull**** sec conference narrative to stop, it's embarrassing to some of the proud programs over there, it's stupid.....and it's just flat wrong. Let your program stand on it's own two feet. These blanket narratives across conferences are useless and ignorant.
                        Like a little cheese with your whine. SEC is the best program in the nation. Get over it. ut whens a meaningful bowl game for the first time in about 10 years, and all of a sudden you are MR. Bowl Game.

If you would do a little research you would see my comments are not a narrative. I have always said a 6-6 team should not have a bowl game. It devalues the game and is bad football. I mean really, who watched the Gasparilla Bowl? Really? The Texas Bowl? Come on now? In every one of the 6-6 bowls, they played in front of half stadium capacities, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          I’m afraid the draft will hit us hard with underclassmen leaving early. Tyrel Dodson declared today. Sternberger has declared. I fully expect Treyveon Williams to go as well as Erik McCoy.
                          My goodness that’s some good guys leaving. I have no doubt A&M will be restocked and ready to roll though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                            Where is the Georgia missing half their starters **** coming from? They were without 3 defensive guys and a coach. Texas was missing one of its top players. Those defensive players would not have helped Georgia’s run game that was completely shut down.
                            Other than the Natl Champ game, this game has the least amount of missing starters. UGA has no where to hide. They played uninspired football, ut earned it.

Comment

Let's take another look at this. And CHL says Horn fans are dumb? lol.

I especially like the bold one. He was right though. It wasn't as close as the final score. Total domination.

Originally Posted by Chase This!
                              No joke!

SEC gonna be flexing these next two days. Ags by, yeah, fiddy.

Georgia has their game in the bag by half.
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Chase This!
                              Y’all deflect all y’all want. It’s hilarious. I’ll be here waiting Jan 2.
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke
                              Getting ur ***** whipped will not qualify as a “quality loss”! I hope Coach peeweee has dominos on speed dial.
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook
                              It’s two different leagues, no knock on Texas. It’s just the level of talent difference right now between the two teams.

Georgia 38
                              Texas 13

Somebody pray for Bob. The game won’t be close. And neither will Bama v OU. Go ahead and bookmark this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT
                              It’s won’t be a quality loss if you get beat by fiddy. They are gonna run all over Hager.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook
                              This Texas V Georgia matchup reminds me of the A&M v Tenn matchup in the Cotton Bowl under Coach Fran.

Fran had his improved year in the Big 12 and was overmatched against a deep SEC team. We couldn’t match the size or debth and got crushed in the trenches. It was embarrassing and a realization that we were no where near the level of competition.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-02-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Like a little cheese with your whine. SEC is the best program in the nation. Get over it. ut whens a meaningful bowl game for the first time in about 10 years, and all of a sudden you are MR. Bowl Game.

If you would do a little research you would see my comments are not a narrative. I have always said a 6-6 team should not have a bowl game. It devalues the game and is bad football. I mean really, who watched the Gasparilla Bowl? Really? The Texas Bowl? Come on now? In every one of the 6-6 bowls, they played in front of half stadium capacities, maybe.
                                Yep, BAMA is the best program in the nation.

Comment

Working...
                                X