This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I wonder if any of them will remember how stupid they look right now, next time they strap on the sec knee pads and kneel.

The answer is no.
    I doubt it as well.

But as far as today goes, I heard crow isn't that bad if you chicken-fry it!

Comment

The most telling stats from last nights game, are the running numbers. I really enjoyed watching Texas carry the ball (although I hate that option read), and Georgia get stuffed repeatedly. If Hager hadn't been on the field it would have been total domination on the los.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        The most telling stats from last nights game, are the running numbers. I really enjoyed watching Texas carry the ball (although I hate that option read), and Georgia get stuffed repeatedly. If Hager hadn't been on the field it would have been total domination on the los.
        I enjoyed watching Watson run the way he did. Heck of a final game for him.

Comment

Waking up and checking in!

NOLA and Bourbon Street was painted burnt orange last night.

Had a pretty pretty pretty good little night last night!

Other than that...I got nothing!

Comment

Great showing by the Texas fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              This right here except SEC team not named Alabama.

You saw other Big 12 teams playing solid D as well. Their numbers given up are inflated due to the high powered offenses they face.
              Sorry bob, ut was the only B12 team that showed even an inkling of defense. You must be looking through some Rose colored glasses. The whole idea behind a defense is to shutdown or limit a high powered offense. If the offenses numbers are inflated, then there was no defense.

Comment

I had Texas with 38 points on it. Tied for fourth still have 37 on the team I picked for champion.

Comment

Dodson just declared. Wasn’t expecting that one. We are already thin at lb

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Sorry bob, ut was the only B12 team that showed even an inkling of defense. You must be looking through some Rose colored glasses. The whole idea behind a defense is to shutdown or limit a high powered offense. If the offenses numbers are inflated, then there was no defense.
                    Sorry but the bowl games said otherwise.

Big 12 teams won somewhat "lower" scoring games against SEC opponents.

Comment

Sorry but the bowl games said otherwise.

Big 12 teams won somewhat "lower" scoring games against SEC opponents.
                      Bob, there were no "lower" scoring games/sec vs b12 teams. I think you just shade your conversations to fit your narrative, you know, kinda like the media.

Case and point, b12=4 and 3, sec 6 and 5....same record.
                      Last edited by lovemylegacy; 01-02-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Bob, there were no "lower" scoring games/sec vs b12 teams. I think you just shade your conversations to fit your narrative, you know, kinda like the media.

Case and point, b12=4 and 3, sec 6 and 5....same record.
                        LMAO.

More like the point went right over your head. Don't put too much thought into it. It's just a conversation about bowl outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Shocked the nation. Heck of a win.

Guess Bama and Aggies will have to keep carrying the SEC.
                          Lsu is the only team that has beat the national champs so far
                          And, stopped a 25 game win streak to do it!

Comment

LMAO.

More like the point went right over your head. Don't put too much thought into it. It's just a conversation about bowl outcomes.

No sir, no point missed. I made the point. I enjoy these conversations.

b12 4-3 sec 6-5 and quite honestly, there are at least 4 or 5 teams in just those 2 conferences that shouldn't be playing.

I get the money deals paid to the colleges and all that, but Vandy, SC, Missouri had no business in bowl games. The way uga played, I have my doubts about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

And beat them without half of the starters!

Comment

Working...
                                X