Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here

Comment

We had a great time at the lease yesterday. We have 3 new members this year. It's going to be a great year with some of the things we saw yesterday on game cam.

Comment

I am working on a nice little Sunday Funday. Started off with brunch at Fred's Texas Cafe and Kurt South on stage......

Click image for larger version

Name:	s.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	23948144

About to head to Angelo's for a few cold beers and watch the Ranger game. Then I will slide back over to Fred's to see a friend of a friend play. Greg Schroeder hits the stage at 6pm.

If anybody is bored, come on out! It's a great day to be alive in down town Fort Worth, TX - Stolen from 98.1 KVET in Ausitn

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I am working on a nice little Sunday Funday. Started off with brunch at Fred's Texas Cafe and Kurt South on stage......

[ATTACH]184435[/ATTACH]

About to head to Angelo's for a few cold beers and watch the Ranger game. Then I will slide back over to Fred's to see a friend of a friend play. Greg Schroeder hits the stage at 6pm.

If anybody is bored, come on out! It's a great day to be alive in down town Fort Worth, TX - Stolen from 98.1 KVET in Ausitn
          I'm wishin' I was in the neighborhood!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

40's and rainy here in Calgary today. Boys and I back from slinging some arrows at the Archery Center here in town. Great shop, with indoor range to 40 yards. Met three hunters (one archer) last night a party. Hoping I might have gained some land access during the course of the evening. We're looking to do something family oriented this afternoon as it is the last day of summer vacation for the kids, as they start their new school tomorrow.
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Awesome steak right there Heath.

Comment

playin with a lil B&W

blowin harp in the nosebleed section

Name:	blowin harp.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	23948172

Aggiesteakcornsweettaters

Name:	steakcornsweetpotato.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	23948173

put a few more on flickr too

Good Sunday to ya.

Comment

Great eye as always Leggy.

Comment

Good to see you my friend in Freer.

Buenos Dias Green Screeners

Comment

A few years ago I broke my leg while riding my mountain bike.

I was riding with my good TBH friend Tory Chance's wife, Kim.

Well, Kim has "better dealed me" and now is riding regularly with a new guy.

This guy... go figure.

Name:	kim and w.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	23948229

Kim says he has a sweet new 29'er and is getting pretty fast.

Comment

Excellent Steven! You have a gift.

Comment

It's child's play when you have such an impressive subject!

Cool pic of Kim and Dubya!
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great pics!

I'm about to be Blazin'
                            J-Bone brought his mom a bit of nilgai. I'm going to Blaze a roast up and stick it in the crock pot.....so looking forward to dinner tonight!

Comment

Spent 3hrs out in the yard yesterday chasing my grandaughter in the sprinkler. I'm getting too old for it, but love every minute of it.

Comment

Overcast and below 100 this morning so I'm forced to do something constructive. Normally I do nothing and usually don't start that till 1 or 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X