Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by holdem View Post
    Finally put my bumper on this morning. I've had it 4 years LOL.
    Looks nice.

    Joey, you are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    Comment


      Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
      Holdem! We told ya we would install it....but NO!



      Just got back to the hotel from Porsche.

      Co-piloted a 510 HP Porsche Panamera on their test track!

      In the rain, wide open, sideways.......allsome!

      Will post pixels after I get home.

      That is what I was thinking Joey!

      Sandra

      Comment


        Originally posted by holdem View Post
        Finally put my bumper on this morning. I've had it 4 years LOL.
        Cool

        Comment


          did i see pigs under j-bones feeder??????!

          i can only imagine whats going thru your head right about now...

          where are the tippits when you need em

          Comment


            Good Morning. All. Been gone for a while.....just busy. I need to tune in more.

            Comment


              Good morning all! Have a great day!

              God Bless America!!!

              Thanks to all of the Veterans, Still Active and the Future Military personel that keep us save and free! You are very appreciated!

              Sandra

              Comment


                SUP TBH'rs ?

                It's almost mid-day but a good morning to you.

                Think I'm going to make 2 log holders that I have been putting off and then cut the mesquite, pecan and live oak that should fill those log holders.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                  Holdem! We told ya we would install it....but NO!



                  Just got back to the hotel from Porsche.

                  Co-piloted a 510 HP Porsche Panamera on their test track!

                  In the rain, wide open, sideways.......allsome!

                  Will post pixels after I get home.
                  Bumpers cain't interfere with Stone drinkin Joey. Have fun !!

                  Comment


                    I made it back from Idaho again in good shape. Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers,texts, and calls.

                    My Dad not only lost a son, but his main hunting and fishing partner also. One of my sisters and I got him out on the Snake/Clearwater confluence for some early run steelhead. There are only 15,000-20,000 fish over Lower Granite Dam so far, so the chances were probably not going to be to good.

                    Final score: Dad 2, Lori 0, Hogboy 0, Quality time 1.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dadsteelheadtbh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	23946994

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                      I made it back from Idaho again in good shape. Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers,texts, and calls.

                      My Dad not only lost a son, but his main hunting and fishing partner also. One of my sisters and I got him out on the Snake/Clearwater confluence for some early run steelhead. There are only 15,000-20,000 fish over Lower Granite Dam so far, so the chances were probably not going to be to good.

                      Final score: Dad 2, Lori 0, Hogboy 0, Quality time 1.

                      [ATTACH]181873[/ATTACH]
                      Outstanding! Glad you were able to make some good memories out of an otherwise horrible situation.

                      Comment


                        here

                        Comment


                          Great pic!!

                          continued prayers for everyone touched by this.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            I made it back from Idaho again in good shape. Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers,texts, and calls.

                            My Dad not only lost a son, but his main hunting and fishing partner also. One of my sisters and I got him out on the Snake/Clearwater confluence for some early run steelhead. There are only 15,000-20,000 fish over Lower Granite Dam so far, so the chances were probably not going to be to good.

                            Final score: Dad 2, Lori 0, Hogboy 0, Quality time 1.

                            [ATTACH]181873[/ATTACH]
                            Good something good came from this. Prayers continue for you and your Family.

                            Glad you got home safely.

                            Comment


                              Here. I think this is a great thread and thanks for getting it started. It will be the first to be checked every day.
                              Keep up the great work.

                              Comment


                                We went to pick up books and football gear for my 7th grader today. He's never played anything other than playground ball, but he's excited.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X