No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning. My wife is visiting a friend today in Waco. I got the kids. I think we might go walk around Cabelas.

Comment

Just knocked down 3 Krispy Kreme donuts and got a dozen to go. We are headed south back to Cleveland. Thank you DFW for a geat weekend. Gonna stop at Bucee's on the way home.

Comment

We made it to Middleburg FL. This was a long drive. I saw no TBH stickers on the way here. lot's of Texas plates though

Comment

Was a great day. Baby dedication service tonight at church, had 10 dedicated. Heading out in the morning for New Braunfels for a few days of R&R!

Comment

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Comment

Good Monday morning! ( if there is such a thing ) Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Comment

Mornin' all,back to the grind.

DJ

Comment

Beautiful sunrise here in FL. Have a great day TBH

Comment

Anyone else see the close-up of the back/side of Heath's head last night on the baseball game?

Comment

Bad day on the water yesterday.

I walked into a dark shrimp boat and fell 6' into the engine compartment.
                      Hit my ribs on the side of the hatch and my knee on the engine.

Then Greg got hit in the arm by a stingray. We pulled the net in, opened some beers and cruised home.

Im not movin very fast today at all.
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Anyone else see the close-up of the back/side of Heath's head last night on the baseball game?
                        Yep...it's hard to miss Heath. I knew it was him immediately. The signature sunglasses on the top of the head confirmed it.

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post

Then Greg got hit in the arm by a stingray. We pulled the net in, opened some beers and cruised home.

Maybe buying some shrimp would be safer Hand!

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

OUCH, Joey!!! Be careful

Hope you are ok.

Comment

Ouch Joey. Mature men don't bounce well.

Cleaned vines and made a couple of brush piles around Grandpa's stand this weekend. Got a good swath of poison oak right above the glove line for my efforts.

In spite of a few aches, the run went well again this morning. Only 3 miles but at least I'm getting out the door.

Comment

Rollin through Austin to do some work in Leander and Pflugerville then back to Houston this evening...relaxing day

Comment

Working...
                                X