No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all! Great day today. Second layer of insulation is up and the A/C was turned on this afternoon. It got pretty cool in the new house before we turned it off for the night. Tomorrow is clean up day so we can start sheetrock on Monday.

Comment

Morning! Saw what I think was a yote on Walnut Hill this morning. It looked like a cross between a yote and a fox. It was about the size of a yote, but looked more like a fox. Nothing like big city wildlife.

Comment

Morning!!! Randy and the rest of the TBH brotherhood and sisterhood.

Comment

g' morn'

one from the Rangers game (night before last)

Comment

Happy Friday all.

Comment

Nice seats Leggy. Morning TBH family! Clean up day is here, moving everything out and ordering the sheetrock today.

Comment

Had a great time last night BS'in with bowhunters, then headed home to watch Derrik "the Kid" Holland pitch 8 & 2/3, 2 hit, shut out, innings last night when the Rangers desperately needed to rest the bullpen. It was pretty to watch.

Leaving for the lease as soon as I get our truck off the road, to shoot coons, get the 1st round of pics off the cameras, trim shooting lanes and get camp in shape. I put a pork butt in the (electric) smoker last night at 11, and put some more mesquite on it at daylight this morning......we'll be having pulled pork tacos with eggs in the mornin, and the same with pico, and black beans tomorrow evenin..........and maybe a frosty stone or two in between.

Might have to try and rustle up a golf game Sunday.

Comment

stoking the fire, glad it's friday, time to get some of my projects going

Comment

still here and still kickin.........

Comment

Just got back from lunch and I'm ready for the work day to be OVER!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Comment

I think I hear a cold beer callin my name! I'm outta here!

Comment

Just finished four days in the woods in Idaho with stuff like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Silver laketbh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	23895343

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            Just finished four days in the woods in Idaho with stuff like this.

[ATTACH]110974[/ATTACH]

Awesome!I know you got more than that.Post 'em up!!

DJ

Comment

Happy to be part of the group

Comment

Good Evening my TBH brothers and sisters from Biloxi, Miss. Decided to stay here before moving out to Panamal City,Florida
                                I havent been on a actual vac. for 3 years and i wasnt sure what to do , but its coming back to
                                Pictures later.

Comment

Working...
                                X