No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking the family into Rocky Mountain National Park shortly. Should be a GREAT day!!!! Hope to have pics to post later on!

Comment

Another beautiful day! Coffee is great, fixing to hit my 2nd cup. Building is ready for metal as the windows are in and trimmed and ready. The crew should be back on Monday to get it done. Too much wind yesterday and they are gone to Longview today. We are heading up to Dallas in a bit for the Rangers game tonight. Bought the tickets at a benefit a few months back. Will spend the night and head back in the morning. Hotel has an indoor pool so if the weather turns bad we will do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Taking the family into Rocky Mountain National Park shortly. Should be a GREAT day!!!! Hope to have pics to post later on!
        Enjoy that Casey, been many years since I was there. Beautiful place.

Comment

I am bouncing off the way today waiting on my friends to get here so we can leave for Omaha. The only draw back is they are not supposed to be till late this afternoon or night, so it is going to be a long day. I am ready to head north and see a little college baseball and see how the corn feed ladies treat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            I am bouncing off the way today waiting on my friends to get here so we can leave for Omaha. The only draw back is they are not supposed to be till late this afternoon or night, so it is going to be a long day. I am ready to head north and see a little college baseball and see how the corn feed ladies treat us.
            Take along your little bar doll from Bownanza and they'll melt in your hands!

Comment

Good luck Heath!

Comment

Sun burnt & tired!

Fried shrimp sure was yummy last nite!
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Yard work again, today, Setting up a hog hunt for Trent and I the end of the month. I'm going to Dallas to a one day school for Gander Mtn. Probably stop back by Teague and hunt hogs for a day or two.

Heath, PM sent.
                  Last edited by Rsatt; 06-13-2009, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                    Yard work again, today, Setting up a hog hunt for Trent and I the end of the month. I'm going to Dallas to a one day school for Gander Mtn. Probably stop back by Teague and hunt hogs for a day or two.

Heath, PM sent.
                    I will try to check it out on our way back and take some pictures for you.

Comment

Made a "quick" 2-plus mile jog...the air is thick here in NETX!! Going to jump into the shower and take the wife, Michaela and a friend to see a movie. Possibility of a couple of boyfriends meeting them there. Not unchaperoned just yet!

Michael
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks, Heath.

I'm watching the College World Series.Bewtenn yard work.. Great first game...Second game just starting.

Michael, Can't believe those girls are growing up this quick.

Comment

I guess I owe ya'll an explanation. I bought a bowhunt at the LSBA Banquet for Nebraska City, Neb. Heath is going thru there on his way to Omaha. I was inquiring about what the country looks like....Thus the previous post.

Thanks, again, Heath. I'm excited about the hunt.

Comment

Cookin coffee.

Bout to head to the shrimp boat.

Yall have a goodun!
                            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Morning all, 3 cups of coffee (2 folgers & 1 starbucks) & 1 mountain dew in.
                              Working days is fun

Time to check in on the Live hunts......

Comment

good morning from Panama city FLORIDA. the beach was awesome yesterday. we head out to Jacksonville in a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X