No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, looks like it's going to be another hot day. Grab a cup of coffee and have a good day !

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Because that is were you wake up. LOL
      Well, the wife is out of town so I got to sleep in the bed last night!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Well, the wife is out of town so I got to sleep in the bed last night!!

Wow! You must have slept like a baby.

Comment

I haven't been on this thread in awhile either....I took Chelsea out to Red Lobster and a movie on Sunday and the went mudding at the creek. I have been missing her bad. It was a great day!

Comment

Tile....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1762.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	23884708

Name:	DSCF1765.JPG
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	23884709

Name:	DSCF1767.JPG
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	23884710

Name:	DSCF1770.JPG
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	23884711

Comment

Looking good, Dale!

Comment

I like it Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                  I haven't been on this thread in awhile either....I took Chelsea out to Red Lobster and a movie on Sunday and the went mudding at the creek. I have been missing her bad. It was a great day!
                  You need to call me, Darrell...

Comment

Finishing up my first day back at work. 5 more to go. 18 more days to Canada!

Comment

Got called in today on my day off.....Inventory is tomorrow.Fishing Dept was a mess...What else is new?

Can't complain..Work Wednesday and Thursday..then off the weekend.

Comment

Time for some chill-n. It's almost Friday. Well,...... for me anyway

Dale, that house is really look-n sharp man. Bet yall can't wait. Yall goona cellibrate gett-n out of the apartment or move-n in the house ?

Comment

Served up a beat down on the kiddos in back yard soccer. It's just a matter of time before I take one in the nose. Kids get strong fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            Served up a beat down on the kiddos in back yard soccer.
                            YEAH...go with that.

Casa is looking muy bonita Dale. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

Thanks guys, by my calculation it'll only take about 18 partys to run all you cats through the new casa!

Think I'll quit on the pics till we move in.

Comment

They say bad things happen in threes...an I have been waiting on the third thing to happen. Good Friday, I wrecked the duramax ($8400 estimate and I still don't have the truck back). Easter Sunday, while taking a turkey it appears I wrecked my knee, tearing my meniscus (Surgery scheduled for 18th). Yesterday the skys opened and water started leaking through my upstairs ceiling. Seems my hot water crapped out, causing a leaking that got over the spill over tray). Nothing $800 wouldn't fix. I'm just glad to see the third thing happen, so I can move on!!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X