X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
    That made me smile.

Thanks, Huntman
    Thanks Rsatt, one of our best weekends at the lease! I'm lucky my whole family likes going as much as I do! My kids and wife have gone with me to the lease hunting since my kiddos were babies! I bought the wife a deer rifle before I bought her a wedding ring! So I knew she was a keeper when she wanted to go hunting on weekends that I wanted to stay home and chill!!!! Nothing better than the great outdoors the good Lord has given us to enjoy!
    And a great site to share memories!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
      Note to self: Should have spent the money and bought an electric one! That cranking got old quick.
      Variable Speed Drill.... Remove crank and chuck drill down to shaft

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
        Anyone else notice the little "logo" to the left of the address bar has changed?

It used to show the tbh arrow head, now its some little blue thing...cant really tell what it is.
        It's an arrowhead on mine.

Comment

Here!

Comment

Originally posted by AggieHunter View Post
            Variable Speed Drill.... Remove crank and chuck drill down to shaft
            Awesome! I'll have to remember that, thanks.
            Originally posted by Casey View Post
            It's an arrowhead on mine.
            Hmmm....it kinda looks like a little blue square with an arrow in it maybe?? Kinda like the "go to first new post" emblem by thread titles??

I'm running firefox and it looks the same on my favorites tool bar too.

Comment

Still recouperating from the multiple adult beverages that were consumed last night at the SA Rodeo BBQ Cook Off while listening to Aaron Watson and Mark Chestnut last night.........Gonna take me nap and wake up in time to watch the Super Bowl.........Life is always good.......

Comment

Just walked out on the patio...what a grand day! I think I'll lace up the running shoes and head over to Memorial Park to run off the chocolate mint I have been devouring. Will power goes right out the window on chocolate mint!

Comment

Great site and happy to be here to learn a thing or two from my fellow hunters.

Comment

Glad the site is back up! Just got off the phone with a longtime buddy in Uniontown, PA. Big Steeler country. He's having a party, expecting 200+....a lot of them already there. He called to let some of his cronies talk to a real live Dallas Cowboys fan. I was decent. Most of them said I talk funny. I said "No....it's y'all that talk funny!" (They say "yousuns" instead of y'all. )

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Just walked out on the patio...what a grand day! I think I'll lace up the running shoes and head over to Memorial Park to run off the chocolate mint I have been devouring. Will power goes right out the window on chocolate mint!
                      Dang girlscouts.

Comment

here

Tired and recovering from the BBQ cookoff last night.

Comment

here

Comment

Here...again!

Thought I might let you all know how I came about TBH and my thoughts. I've been on here for almost a year now. Last year in April I was going on my first exotic hunt. Anyway, I had no idea how good the ranches would be or what to really expect. That led me to looking for reviews of exotic ranches in Texas. I really think the very first link that came up when I googled for "reviews of exotic ranches" was TBH. Well I started searching through the various reviews along with my cousin. Based on the info that was being put out by TBH'ers we made our choice and had a very exciting and successful exotic hunt. After that I stayed away for awhile, lurking every now and then....that is until I need info or help with something. Without a doubt, the first place I look for answers is right here. This is probably the most knowledgeable and helpful group of men and women (kids too) that I have ever encountered. Anyway, I am hooked on TBH. Thanks for allowing a Northerner to sit alongside at the campfire.

Comment

Here......after taking kids to mass, I am working on second pit of fajitas. First batch for the family for the week. This batch moving two houses down for superbowl party>>>

Last night was burgers for kids and redfish on half shell for kendra and me.

Boys shooting hoops, daughter doing homework and house smells of brownies (oops daughter done, after kiss on my cheek she grabs roller blades and exits stage right).

What a beautiful day!
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Here,,,,,just checking in, on the green screen, hoping to see it back up and running. Wanted to go fishing today but??? Stayed up all night playing Xbox with some fellow TBH'ers. Couldn't sleep anyway, this head cold has done put a whoopin' on me. We've got the Ribeyes seasoned and marinating, ready for the big game tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and be thankful for what you have. Family, friends and Thank The Lord, The Green Screen is back up.

Comment

Working...
                                X