No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to work at Gander today. Got one "Rock" to tune...don't know what else.

See Ya'll tonite.

Comment

Good Morning all...getting ready for church. Had a few spare minutes (which is unusual around here with the Sunday morning rush)...so I had to get my morning dose of TBH.

Wishing all a great day today, for this is the day the Lord hath made!!!

Comment

Just getting up and around. Catching up on my internet life before heading to the gun show to try and pick up some ammo. Also going to try and hook up my satellite radio in my truck today.

Comment

Getting ready for church!

Comment

Checking in this morning. For you gardeners, I put potatoes in the ground Friday afternoon and tilled up fresh ground out back behind the house for my spring garden. It's gonna be a biggun! I can't wait to get it planted and watch it take off. Have a great day everyone!

Comment

This is truly where we can go and visit "The Family" home away from home.

Comment

Getting ready for church. Have a great day all.

Comment

Now the text box is green......I liked it better white........

Just getting out of bed this morning.....making 240lbs of sausage is a lot of work and I am wore out........now I gotta go dig 3 post holes in solid rock (WoooooHooooo). that should only take me all day.......

Comment

Getting ready for church then plan on doing some yard work with the family this afternoon. I am liking this Spring-like weather.

Comment

Im sitting at the house on Standby for the New Mexico Mountain Lion Hunt

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        Now the text box is green......I liked it better white........

Just getting out of bed this morning.....making 240lbs of sausage is a lot of work and I am wore out........now I gotta go dig 3 post holes in solid rock (WoooooHooooo). that should only take me all day.......

IT IS WHITE!!!! On my screen anyway. Hmmmm.

Comment

Well, breakfast is over, french toast, eggs and sausage. Gotta spend a little "quality time" with the green screen Actually it seems VERY green this morning.
                          I liked the box better white also. Easier to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            IT IS WHITE!!!! On my screen anyway. Hmmmm.
                            Well....I've gone from tan to green. I seem to be one step behind you...maybe the white will come back next.

Click image for larger version

Name:	green.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	23870503

Comment

[ATTACH]79348[/ATTACH]

Comment

Mine just turned up blue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cursor2 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1