No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little trip to Leona General Store in the works for tomorrow. Ready for another great steak!

Comment

Kerrville is calling, I must goooooooooo!

Time for some R&R!

Comment

This young man visits me regularly at the station with dreams of being a FF. He often plays like we’re partners on the ambulance or fire engine and tells me stories all the time. I enjoy his kind spirit and excitement. Makes my day everytime he comes by. Just wanted to share...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

This young man visits me regularly at the station with dreams of being a FF. He often plays like we’re partners on the ambulance or fire engine and tells me stories all the time. I enjoy his kind spirit and excitement. Makes my day everytime he comes by. Just wanted to share...

Great pic and I know how you feel. When I was in the Fire Department, the kids coming by in the evenings always made our day.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

Stephanie, always ready to serve those around her. You always brighten up a day gal. Thanks for showing others how kindness can change the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Stephanie, always ready to serve those around her. You always brighten up a day gal. Thanks for showing others how kindness can change the world.

Originally posted by Cultured Hick View Post
              Great pic and I know how you feel. When I was in the Fire Department, the kids coming by in the evenings always made our day.

Thank you for your kind words!

Comment

Had a great Thanksgiving weekend at the lease with baby girl! She did really good in the stand, every once in while she would forget where we were and talk loud but not enough to spook the deer much. I hope as she gets older she continues to enjoy going as much as she does now!

[ATTACH]935372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935375[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935376[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  Had a great Thanksgiving weekend at the lease with baby girl! She did really good in the stand, every once in while she would forget where we were and talk loud but not enough to spook the deer much. I hope as she gets older she continues to enjoy going as much as she does now!

[ATTACH]935372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935375[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935376[/ATTACH]
                  Yes sir, that's the good stuff! Congrats man, it only gets cooler!

Comment

Took boy 2 with me last week. All we saw was an armadillo but he was ready with his nerf guns.. that would crash down out of the window every 10-15 minutes.

Comment

We had to put down our 14 year old dog Tuesday night. My wife wanted a Bichon and I agreed- but insisted it must be female. Nothing with testicles should look like that.

Bella Mia went from frisky and chasing a squirrel with our lab Tuesday morning, to having what looked like a seizure at 6:15pm. Brought her to local vet then to vet ER next and while we thought she’s be there overnight for observation and talk to the vet Wed morning we got a call at 11:00pm.

Malignant tumor on her spleen ruptured and surgery/ chemo option was not recommended by the vet. We drove back and she was euthanized in my wife’s arms with me right there.

I pray I can be 1/2 the man Bella Mia thought I was.

Last Christmas with our lab and our lab’s father.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                          We had to put down our 14 year old dog Tuesday night. My wife wanted a Bichon and I agreed- but insisted it must be female. Nothing with testicles should look like that.

Bella Mia went from frisky and chasing a squirrel with our lab Tuesday morning, to having what looked like a seizure at 6:15pm. Brought her to local vet then to vet ER next and while we thought she’s be there overnight for observation and talk to the vet Wed morning we got a call at 11:00pm.

Malignant tumor on her spleen ruptured and surgery/ chemo option was not recommended by the vet. We drove back and she was euthanized in my wife’s arms with me right there.

I pray I can be 1/2 the man Bella Mia thought I was.

Last Christmas with our lab and our lab’s father.

So sorry about your 14 yo, Bill. It hurts, I know! We put our 15 yo Golden to sleep last week, and my wife is still emotional about it.

Good luck with the Bichon!

Comment

I’m sorry you also went through it. I know the odds are I’ll outlive our dogs and know it will happen. My wife is taking it hard- she followed her everywhere and was her companion all the days I was not home and out hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                              I’m sorry you also went through it. I know the odds are I’ll outlive our dogs and know it will happen. My wife is taking it hard- she followed her everywhere and was her companion all the days I was not home and out hunting.

Yeah, my wife is a basket case! She cannot talk to anyone about Mollie without breaking down crying. Dee was at home every day with Mollie, and she is lost without her.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the good pups, gentlemen. That's always a rough time, and it never gets easier.

Here's to good dogs..may your next one live up to the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X