No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went too watch the ranch rodeo last night at the fairgrounds. Buddy's team didn't do so hot with two new team members, there is a difference between ranch roping and team roping I guess.

His wife hinted (joked??) I should come out of "retirement" and show the arena boys how it's done. We'll see...

And of course pic of me and my hot date

Comment

Very cool night for me as I presented Beltre the Silver Slugger award. I took a family friend with me and the wife was on the field too.

My parents were with us and they hadn't been to a game in 20+ years. My dad also caught a foul ball. Very cool night!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Very cool night for me as I presented Beltre the Silver Slugger award. I took a family friend with me and the wife was on the field too.

My parents were with us and they hadn't been to a game in 20+ years. My dad also caught a foul ball. Very cool night!

Now that is way cool on both counts.

Comment

That's awesome Heath! Sounds like a night to remember.

Comment

Way to go Heath!

Comment

Greatness Heath, looking good!

Nice pic Russ, y'all look great.

Been a great day, several answered the call to salvation this mornng. Praising with the Heavenly hosts!

Got my sons yard mowed between showers, glad to have it done.

Comment

My first year with a purpose to get out in the blue bonnets...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429064017.833759.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	24375228Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429064026.233073.jpg
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	24375229

Comment

Beutiful pic Keeg, she's a knockout.

Had my old Echo weed eater in the shop, wouldn't stay running. I put on new carb, filter, plug, fuel hoses and nothing. Shop called me to come pick it up on Monday, they had adjusted carb and some other work. I started it when I got home and tried it out to make sure it was good, all was well. Got home yesterday, ate supper, then went out to weed eat around the house. Pulled on that crank til I was slap wore out. It's in the back of the truck this morning for a trip back to the shop. Sure hope they get it right this time.

Comment

Got my weedeater problem fixed, I flooded it. Got home yesterday and cranked it up and was weedeating around my FIL cabin out back when I stepped into about 4" of water behind his place. I'm guessing the water line to the pasture came loose underground so I turn the valve off, will check this evening to see if it is drying up. I sure hope so.

Comment

I know my folks are happy having another boy around the place but these two will wear you out!

Pawpaw and new partner in crime taking a break

kid pen by day, calf pen at night!

Comment

Lotta fun right there Russ!

Comment

Oh he's a hoot, I'm bummed he's going too his dad's this weekend

Comment

Freezer out - After watching others post here over the years, I too am posting in despair and sorrow today. Came home yesterday evening to find Kendra emptying out meat from out freezer in various stages of defrost. Sausage and ground round chunked along with chicken, doves and ribs. Deer sticks and shrimp (frozen in water) salvaged. About 3 inches of bloody water in bottom of freezer. Punch in the gut is I have been planning to replace with larger freezer all this month , but rain and turkey hunting priorities have prevailed. Happy i left 25 links (half of my) sausage with folks in Shiner.
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                              Freezer out - After watching others post here over the years, I too am posting in despair and sorrow today. Came home yesterday evening to find Kendra emptying out meat from out freezer in various stages of defrost. Sausage and ground round chunked along with chicken, doves and ribs. Deer sticks and shrimp (frozen in water) salvaged. About 3 inches of bloody water in bottom of freezer. Punch in the gut is I have been planning to replace with larger freezer all this month , but rain and turkey hunting priorities have prevailed. Happy i left 25 links (half of my) sausage with folks in Shiner.
                              Hate to hear that. But it sounds like some was salvageable. Hopefully you were able to save anything that was still cold.

Comment

Morning sun, nice to see!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	24376676

Comment

Working...
                                X