No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the weather is good for y'all at Nanza! It is pouring here right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
      I hope the weather is good for y'all at Nanza! It is pouring here right now!
      Was wondering if y'all were going, I was going to leave an hour ago, waiting on it to clear up some. Holy shnikes it's pouring!!!

Comment

Raining here now, waiting on my rider and we are out and headed northwest into the front.

Comment

present and accounted for!! wasn't able to make it to bownanza today since i was stuck on lake somerville trying not to sink my boat!! weathermen are horrible 15-20mph winds i beg to differ

Comment

Back to the grind ladies and gents. Another great Bownanza is behind us and a lot of memories for the mind. It will take a while for the smile to wear off from the great time we had at the TBH family reunion. Y'all be safe out there and have a great day!

Comment

My pepper cart got some extra room last night.

In year's past things got crowded fast.

Early shot from last year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	peppers 2010.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	23979156

This year they will have more room to go AND will be portable to avoid hail and nasty weather.

Click image for larger version

Name:	extra cart.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	23979157

Comment

well I'm here this mornin cause i had to take off work. got 7 more loads of dirt coming. that will make 26 in all. then a small bulldozer to level it all out and make me a good base for my back yard. sometime this week i will be sodding it with about 10 pallets of st. augastine. all of this so i will have a place to put my daughters swingset that she will be getting for her bday on level ground.

Comment

Looks like a plan Leggy. What peppers do you grow?

Comment

Morning all! Have to get Rye off to school and then get some work done. Everyone have a good day!
                    Jeff Young

Comment

Stressed out about several issues. Hold on....

SCREAM! VENT! SCREAM! YELL! RANT! GO TO HADES!

There, I feel much better. Thanks for listening, folks!

Comment

I just looked at my schedule for the next month and started crying.

Comment

Here and accounted for.

Comment

Happy Fat Tuesday!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                              Happy Fat Tuesday!!!!
                              Who are you calling fat? Oh wait.........nevermind!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                I just looked at my schedule for the next month and started crying.
                                Could be worse. I'm dreading the rest of the month...It appears I may have mucho mexico in my near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X