No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck of a lifetime, congrats to John. We just chowed down on some great fried catfish and shrimp and have enough leftovers to feed a small army. Son helped with the cooking. Grandkids opened their presents from us tonight. Great evening.

Comment

Merry Christmas from part of the family.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Daisie Christmas 2015 tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	24421441

Comment

Mom said "no ice cream before bed" mom's dad said "this is my house, you want some ice cream?"

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451184466.242347.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	24421560

Comment

Lol y'all ain't the only ones! Bradley household has same rules!

Comment

Man!...look at that icecream diggin form. High elbow...forward lean...deep scoop...Perfect! Looks like granddad is supervising...intently...on the leather recliner...Ha!

Comment

My brother shot 3 fox squirrels today. Two grounded immediately. One expired in a tree limb crotch. Everybody was all "you could just leave it"...I said "well....I just wont leave it". So I went successfully fishing 40 feet up in an ash tree for a dead squirrel. Well, I bagged a tree rat...with a sawed off landscape timber attached to 50 feet of nylon cord....and done....almost...still gotta cook the buggers.
              Last edited by Briar Friar; 12-27-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

My three at Shiner Christmas yesterday with my family. Sign is gift from farm folks (mom, dad an aunt elaine) and will look great on patio!

Aunt Elaine also crafted the below from beer labels (drank off the farm of course ) and barn wood from building s my grandfather built.

Today we host the last Christmas of the year as Kendra's family is arriving around noon.
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Been a great holiday weekend, great family time then a couple days with my bride in Galveston just chillin. Back to work today and another 3 day weekend comin up.

Comment

My hunting buddy this evening... her first sit.

Comment

Looking good, stay warm!

Comment

SwampRabbit...Awesome, awesome, awesome. Impressive...weeble in a ground blind. Thanks for sharing.

Tmag...glad to hear you movin and doin after the bronchitis bout. Are you about fully recovered?

Yesterday I was in Hutto and I stopped at Lowes for some supplies for a maint call. Im scootin boot out of my truck and a shorter long haired white fella with a eastern european accent approached me and asked "Are you short on time?..."yes, but how may I be of service?"....He needed a jump...he was disappointed I was too busy and so was I, however..."no better place to get a jump than at a hardware store...I know a mananger will get someone to help you out." Just about that same time an Assistant Store Manager came strolling out to go to lunch..."yeah theres jumper cables at customer service"....I led the fella inside and got the pretty ladies up front and appealed to the dudes hittin on'em to hook'im up....and away I went confident he was gonna be good to go...off to gather supplies to fight leaky sinks.

Comment

Oh yes....My three year old son and I were repairing chicken run fencing on Sunday evening...he called me "Ninja"...I almost cried....ninjas dont cry...they internalize...well I guess Im not exactly ninja...I cry.

Comment

Completely healed Briar, thanks for asking. The shot and the pack do it every time. Only problem is I don't get sick often and it takes a few days for my brain to kick in and call the Doc. Told my wife I won't be that slow next time.

Y'all have a great last day of the year and be safe tonight in whatever you do.

Comment

Enjoying the warmth of a nice fire with friends and family. Really happy with the new fire pit.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	24423532

Comment

Happy New Year TexasBowHunters! God bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X