The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody get a glass I need to whine!

Returned from out of town Saturday evening to no a/c. Surprisingly, the a/c man was here at 9 on Sunday morning to fix. All good until last night, at about 9, I realized I was breaking a sweat...jumped up to look at thermostat....broke again! I like it cold when I sleep....and it was far from it. My leasing agent seems to be avoiding me today

Thanks for letting me whine a bit. To cheer this back up, I have a pic to share of Mia's precious baby Blake. She is gonna be a heart stealer to everyone she meets. Simply the sweetest ever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blake.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	24329320

Comment

Kiddos are growing too fast on this site. Checking in while I chow down on some chicken and rice.

Comment

First game tonight - Trey was held nearly every play but still wrecked the line and plays all night both ways - 8th grade - 6ft 180lbs
        Trey is 61 at home (my old number and his last yr and 99 while on rd games

Tipped this one - causing us to almost intercept but kid dropped the pick -

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          I have a pic to share of Mia's precious baby Blake. She is gonna be a heart stealer to everyone she meets. Simply the sweetest ever!

[ATTACH]650459[/ATTACH]
          Picture makes me grin!

Comment

Sleeping bag, clothes, bible, and bow ready to head out after work. Headed to our mens retreat on Lake Sam Rayburn at Camp His Way, the place Top Shot Justin calls home. Ready for some alone time with the Creator and about 100 like minded men.

Comment

Have fun Tim. That sounds refreshing.

Heading up to the property in Centerville to try to build a deck in front of the camper. Treated lumber prices are killing me. Rained last night up there and 70% chance today. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Have fun Tim. That sounds refreshing.

Heading up to the property in Centerville to try to build a deck in front of the camper. Treated lumber prices are killing me. Rained last night up there and 70% chance today. Hmmmmmm.
                Sounds like your gonna get a little refreshing of your own up there at the property. Envious of your dilemma my friend.

Comment

My son closed escrow on his first house today in Montana. He called to let me know the deal was finally done, he's moving stuff in now, the Realtor gave him a custom fly rod he builds in his other business, and he'll be gone tonight to the mountains for archery elk in the morning. Boy's got his priorities right. There's public land elk on mountains he sees from his property!

Comment

Sweet deal Bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      My son closed escrow on his first house today in Montana. He called to let me know the deal was finally done, he's moving stuff in now, the Realtor gave him a custom fly rod he builds in his other business, and he'll be gone tonight to the mountains for archery elk in the morning. Boy's got his priorities right. There's public land elk on mountains he sees from his property!

What a beautiful view. Hope it's big enough for you and all your Texas buddies to stay when we go up there to hunt!

Comment

Settin around deer camp last night tiltin a few pops, and enjoying that 60 degree north wind with Pops, and the BIL...and a dang dove shoot broke out!

Got dads ladder stand tilted up this morning.

Comment

Good good stuff there Dale.

Comment

Great weekend, had a great time with about 100 men up at Camp His Way out of Zavala, TX. Awesome time with the Lord in praise and worship and some great teaching to boot.

I was walking around the Top Shot competition area Dustin has put in and busted out laughing when I saw a target poster of "Mr. Navy Seal" holding a baseball bat, it had several bb gun holes in it.
                            Last edited by Tmag; 09-14-2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Alabama - Truck Recovery Time!

Fixing to head for the airport and fly to Mobile, Alabama to bring one of our trucks home. Driver quit yesterday that lives there so I get to go and get it.

Comment

Presenting a cold case to the grand jury in a few hours. Happened in 08 and I've had it since 2012. Lotta work and travel on this one. Praying for justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X