The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you were able to sort it all out Briar

Found out last nite ex-fiancée is now dating a guy I practically grew up with since before we could walk. I guess "Well bless their hearts and good for them." Is not the riveting response the gossip busy bodies wanted in this little one horse town

Little pic that makes sense nowdays
    Last edited by Russ81; 09-24-2015, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Disappointed that I'm just finding this thread today but I'm in!

Comment

Great plumber work Briar, have dealt with my fair share of plumbing issues at home, work, church, and OPH(other peoples houses). Never a dull moment.

Head high Russ, I wouldn't expect anything other than high road from you my friend.

Comment

Sometimes one must travel the roads less traveled Tim and get mud on your pants. I won't go to jail over it but I'll blow the lid off they're little charade real quick if needs be.

Comment

Friday, the day we been looking for since Monday.

Not to enthused about this one, have to give a deposition this afternoon on a truck wreck. Not looking forward to the multitude of questions, most of them reworded and the same as the last one. Hope mr lawyer is ready for a lot of yes and no answers, cause that's about all I got to say about that!

Tomorrow is gonna be a lot better, going to work on our new company lease.

Comment

Depo is done, 3 hours in the chair ain't my worst time but it's been a while and I was wondering if we were gonna finish today.

Time to go home and put a tractor back together.

Comment

Everybody a safe and uneventful weekend.
                I know I'm going to try to.

Comment

I'm bushed. Have had workers in almost every day for two weeks. Multiple projects going on. Multiple people. Multiple big dogs to keep away from workers.
                  Man I hope it all gets done next week.

Comment

TGIF. Mom's AC went out earlier in the week and finally got her back to normal yesterday - made for a dosey of a week. Mason is home from TAMU for the weekend - nice having the whole crew under one roof. Soaking it up and looking forward to a nice weekend.

Comment

Centerville bound. Gonna try to skewer some hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Good luck amigo. Shoot 'em straight. Can't wait to point the truck in that direction next Friday.

Comment

Break a leg...............

Comment

Hogs have taken over and ran the deer off.

Comment

Hogs have taken over and ran the deer off.
                              I feel your pain. Got a few does still hanging around but hogs are a plenty.

Comment

Good luck on the hog killing Chew, still dealing with a no starting tractor here. Seems the power is back feeding through the solenoid on the starter. Time to carry it back to the starter shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X