No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, still waiting on staples to come out. Back is a little sore if I don't keep a pillow above the cut to keep pressure off it

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      I don't know, still waiting on staples to come out. Back is a little sore if I don't keep a pillow above the cut to keep pressure off it
      Not good, I couldn't pull a bow back with this gimpy rotator if I wanted. Be glad when smoke pole season opens, probably blow my shoulder out on the first shot from the kick of the rifle.

Comment

Money day for me, gotta do 7 drug tests and a couple alcohol tests for a logging company this morning. They still owe me for a post accident test a couple weeks ago. I'm gonna get paid today!

Comment

New to the fire. Joined a while back but never found the time to stay updated. Good luck this morning folks!

Comment

Originally posted by nTxKilla View Post
            New to the fire. Joined a while back but never found the time to stay updated. Good luck this morning folks!
            Welcome to the fire, "lotta great folks around here."

Click image for larger version

Name:	campfire3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	24409330

Comment

Great day all around, side job this morning, finished getting lumber and metal ready for my new stand build, then went to the P6 Farms and spent the afternoon watching my grandkids have fun riding the rides and playing on all the cool stuff they have there. They loved it.

Comment

Ran up to the lease to change cards in my camera, battery was dead. Had 70% last Sunday, not sure what the problem was but we are gonna hook a solar panel up to when we take it back. At least I have deer this week, though it was a spike, a four point, and a doe. The big hog is a regular, he may be keeping the deer away. He will get lead poisoning if I catch him around.
                Left the lease and headed for Pizza Shack in Willis for supper, was a great idea.

Name:	46888.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	24411015
                May be a little more than a spike.

Name:	24640.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	24411016
                My little fox.
                Last edited by Tmag; 10-18-2015, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Hunted this weekend with my wife who's new to bowhunting. I love bowhunting and getting the thrill of drawing back on an animal, but it was easy to hang my bow up to sit in there with her and watch her do it all.

Comment

Been getting up around 3am everyday, guess it comes with getting your back fixed.

Just finished watching the Homesman starring Hillary Swank and Tommy Lee Jones plus him directing. It's about a drifter and a old maid hauling three crazy women out of the territories back east. It's got some morbid parts but right up there with Lonesome Dove

Well off to get a physical and hopefully get back to work today

Comment

Hello

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi. I stumbled across this place looking for some information on some arrow heads. Ironically, I bow hunt so I was instantly at full attention. Lots of great information here! Anyway, hello everyone!

Comment

Welcome to the site Dennis, glad to have you join us!

How's the back doing Russ?

Another Friday is upon us, enjoy the weekend gents!

Comment

Thanks Tmag! Glad to be here. This place is great!

Comment

Building a metal stand for my 5x7 trailer. Got all panels cut and ready to screw down. Will cut the windows out with sawzall once they are secure. Should be colorful with blue and white panels.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	24411743

I did make the mistake of knocking my ankle with a corner and kept working. My foot felt slick in my shoe and I looked down to see the blood flowing. Took a while to get it to stop.

Comment

All pieces finished and made the trip to the office this morning with one stop on the loop to adjust a strap that got loose. Glad I didn't lose it on the highway. Will get it to the lease this week when my boss decides we need to go do a little work.

Comment

Working...
                                X