Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Lookin' good, Heath! You have been domesticated son!!!

More like "house broken".....let him outside and see if he forgot how to party!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      More like "house broken".....let him outside and see if he forgot how to party!

I still know how.

We also are getting a new silver lab puppy. Stanley Prescott Stanford will be joining is at the end of July. Stan Stanford is going to a cool kid.

Comment

Those of us who REALLY know how, don't ever forget...we just learn how to pick our spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Those of us who REALLY know how, don't ever forget...we just learn how to pick our spots.

Well said...... As always

Comment

VERY nice, Heath...so happy for you two!

Comment

Trying to get this acre and a half mowed to clear up the rest of the week to fly fish, if anyone has ever heard of that ? Wife likes catfish but I have 2 or 3 messes of that critter backed up so I don't have to stinky fish for a while; besides, I usually pick up 1 or 2 on the fly rod because they like to eat little minners and bugs also.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                Trying to get this acre and a half mowed to clear up the rest of the week to fly fish, if anyone has ever heard of that ? Wife likes catfish but I have 2 or 3 messes of that critter backed up so I don't have to stinky fish for a while; besides, I usually pick up 1 or 2 on the fly rod because they like to eat little minners and bugs also.
                Have fun Mike, we boated 45 cats over the weekend and the freezer looks a little better for it.

Comment

Here

Comment

Fried up some round steak tonite, good ideer for a rainy day

Comment

Great looking casa Heath!!

With boys travel ball we don't seem to ever have off a weekend to hit the coast. I finally smartened up and simply took the rest if the week off! We made it to shiner tonight to catch a beautiful sunset. Boys already crashed hard. Will wake up when we feel like it and head to corpus to fish upper Laguna for few days.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Count your blessings, squeeze the ones you love, and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Comment

I luv this place a lot some days...think some of you will dig this.

My mom gave my daughter a 1yr fishtank lease b-day gift & it got set right next to where my butt is parked every day. This is great!!

So, Fish guy sets up his stuff, (week ago) but the tank was leased/replaced from a bank and he broke the main filter on the transfer to my place....no worries, got days to fix before water is bad. Fish do fine, only one that died but not my dime...all is good.

Anyway, that whole week my wife says you should put that pig skull in the tank...he has it full of fake grass logs and rocks & is cutting corners. I telll her he is managing the tank and we will get a rotation of fish once the tank is level...i love being married. OK, I rinse said pig skull it off good, but not my tank & he'll tell me to get lost!!

So Fish guy comes back today and I tell him to put this skull in & he doesn't blink...he is not a hunter and was grossed out with pics, but still thought it was cool. Says I need a smaller piece of driftwood now & he finds one in the backyard brought back from the ranch & cleans it up...cannot see it yet due to rocks holding it down until water logged. cool...(pics later)

Anyway, This is a work in progress for my daughter and Never thought I would dig fish tanks but here you go...he has the air bubbles coming out his snout & entrance /exit wounds!! Fish LOVE IT!!

OK, give me some more idea to mess up fish tank nerds...I'm working on sheds but oddly enough, getting a no on cool sheds??

It's our tank..what should we do?? My daughter is so jazzed...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Artos; 06-26-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

That's cool!!! I'm ready to get off work this morning, head home, and wake my baby girls up to sling some arrows this morning while it's still cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                              Count your blessings, squeeze the ones you love, and make it a great day.

Hogboy
                              Amen Gary, amen!

Comment

Here

Comment

Working...
                                X