Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closing in on 9000 post!!

Devin, thats greatness

only a few more weeks and then this ATC drama will be done.... til Feb

Comment

New here but like the concept.

Comment

Has it really been 4 days since someone posted here? Let's bring it back up to the top...

Happy Friday y'all!

Comment

Happy Friday for sure. Who all is headed to the lease tomorrow?

Comment

little crooked (I'll fix it later)... but here's the gin running at night

Dodging hurricane fun at it's finest.

Comment

Hoping in a cab to go get my truck that I left at the bar (the night sort of took off on me) and then heading out West. I have two dealer visits and two college visits before I meet up with Ben in Cisco. Then it is off to Abilene to pickup the mule from the shop then on to Ira to put the final touches on stands and feeders out there. Then we are off to Lubbock to enjoy a little college football weekend.

Comment

Quality weekend ahead in Heathville. Have a couple burritos and a Tallsup for me.

Comment

Fixing to check in at Ft Knox and watch my sons beret donning ceremony,then it's family weekend.

Comment

Heath, I'm wondering if you had to leave the truck and make a run for it through the alley after Chris called someone a potato head...

Comment

Happy Friday, the wife and I are headed to CCR to shoot a little techno

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                        Heath, I'm wondering if you had to leave the truck and make a run for it through the alley after Chris called someone a potato head...
                        No, but we think we found a 3rd grade teacher from Cotulla again.

Comment

Happy Friday everyone!!

Sandra

Comment

Here!

Comment

My goodness I agree Happy Friday!!!!

Looks like rain I'm tired of it already the mosquitos at the house are bigger then the birds!!!!!

Comment

I've been mostly MIA on the site for the last week with technical difficulties (computer that barely escaped death by tossing over the balcony ). Hopefully, I am back....

I can see I've miss a lot.

Congrats JP, best of luck with the new opportuntiy.

And what a great (touching) senior pic of Ethan, Devin. I love that!

Comment

Working...
                                X