The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Blake and Cory's hight school baseball career started this evening in their opener. Cory took the bump and Blake was his Catcher. Curve ball off but his fastball and off speed were rather nasty. 41 pitches of no hit ball in 3 innings to open up the season. He left with us up 5-0 and we ended up winning 8-3.

Top it off they made 98 and 93 on biology exams and aced their Spanish quiz.

Good day to be a Moseley man!
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
      Blake and Cory's hight school baseball career started this evening in their opener. Cory took the bump and Blake was his Catcher. Curve ball off but his fastball and off speed were rather nasty. 41 pitches of no hit ball in 3 innings to open up the season. He left with us up 5-0 and we ended up winning 8-3.

Good stuff, Gary! Good high school baseball is awesome to watch, that much better with your boys as battery mates.

Good to hear from you amigo, and keep us updated on their season.

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post

Great post. I miss watching some of the Chew Crew play. Good times! Soak it in before they're gone.

Comment

Congrats on the new business Hillary, you guys will do great.

Great post Gary, love me some high school baseball.

Went to a Golden Girls/ Silver Foxes Valentine Banquet last night with my beautiful wife and had a great time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24363346

Comment

Learned something very informative about shopping for raccoon meat last week. It seems some establishments will sell you cat if you're not careful and don't know the difference. (they are very similar in appearance without they fur on.) Anyway, here is the easiest way to tell the difference between cat and raccoon meat when you're shopping. If you're at a nail salon it is cat, and if you're at a car wash it is raccoon. A second tell-tell sign at the car wash is if said patrons of said car wash are sipping on a 40 and playing dominoes.

You're welcome!

Comment

That's why you always be buying if they got a paw attached Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                That's why you always be buying if they got a paw attached Tim
                LOL!!

Comment

Boiled up some bugs for Valentine's day! They're still on the small side, and at $3 a pound a little higher than my cheap butt wants to pay , but they turned out pretty good and Mamma was happy! And after all, we know it's all about making Mamma happy!

Name:	Craw3Web.jpg
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	24364107

Comment

I just got off the horn with Jeff Young, and the bed provided by TBH is serving him very well. He's off almost all of the sleeping meds. They still can use all of our prayers for he and the family.

Comment

Still keeping him in my thoughts and glad the bed is helping.

Working graveyards till april, it's kicking my butt but least I can fish a little before going in

Comment

Lunch time! Fresh salad and fried deer meat....
                        And some cranberry cocktail.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	24365915

Comment

I'm glad to learn that it's normal to get so abnormally into something like bowhunting. Awesome group of people.

Comment

It's fun to get other people into this obsession. A few years ago I gave my best friend my old Martin jaguar, he's been hooked since. Now we got my wife set-up and shooting. I'm a newbie so I don't know how to put pictures up or I'd share

Comment

My wife has been out of town since Thursday. Yesterday I did laundry, today I did more laundry, washed the dishes, made the beds, and took out the trash. I'm counting on some major point gains when she gets home tonight. I got a "missed you" card just in case the rest doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I just got off the horn with Jeff Young, and the bed provided by TBH is serving him very well. He's off almost all of the sleeping meds. They still can use all of our prayers for he and the family.
                                Great news!!! Thanks for posting Dale.

Comment

Working...
                                X