Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Nothing like it! Good luck!

Truth! My cousin always said he had rather his kids shoot than him....before i got married and had kids, i thought he’s crazy. It all changed first time my daughter killed her first deer.... or my sons first kill or his first buck

More pics

Great times and better than if i shot a 170” deer....well maybe[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
      Truth! My cousin always said he had rather his kids shoot than him....before i got married and had kids, i thought he’s crazy. It all changed first time my daughter killed her first deer.... or my sons first kill or his first buck

More pics

Great times and better than if i shot a 170” deer....well maybe[emoji23]

I agree 100 percent! I don't even think about touching the gun while hunting with my daughter! It's all her!

Those are some great pics! Laying them down!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Good thing my 3yr old is finally shooting my 7mag good this year. We will be in stand!

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
          Good thing my 3yr old is finally shooting my 7mag good this year. We will be in stand!
          Hey son pull the trigger.

Me and my 7yr old will be out. Be his first deer hunt and he is ready

Comment

[emoji23]

Comment

Finally! It's about time!

Comment

Finally! It's about time!

We tried last year at 2 but he craped his diaper so no deer. He is potty trained now so we good.

Comment

I'll be out with my 10 year old son. Got himself a good doe last year. He tells me it's only a buck this year so we will see come Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                    I'll be out with my 10 year old son. Got himself a good doe last year. He tells me it's only a buck this year so we will see come Saturday!
                    Hope he holds out!! Good luck to y'all!

Comment

We tried last year at 2 but he craped his diaper so no deer. He is potty trained now so we good.
                      I've seen grown men do that same thing. Sure will ruin a hunt quick like.

Comment

I can't wait for my daughter (2yrs) to be old enough to get behind the gun! She has to hone her skills a little though. I wired up the new Mule for a road feeder Saturday and took her with me to test it out behind the house and told her we were going to feed the deer. She was doing good pushing the button but decided to throw in a few loud "Here deer, here deer come eat!"

Comment

Hopefully that 10 makes a day time showing!
                          Yes sir. He’s ready to drop the hammer. I’ve got him a sweet little Savage youth model 243 with Nikon 3x9. Shooting 87grain reduced recoil Hornady round. He shot his first deer last year (doe) perfect shot in the ole pump house at about 60 yards. He’s ready

Comment

Lol. Must have a good recoil pad. Nice job Dad

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              I can't wait for my daughter (2yrs) to be old enough to get behind the gun! She has to hone her skills a little though. I wired up the new Mule for a road feeder Saturday and took her with me to test it out behind the house and told her we were going to feed the deer. She was doing good pushing the button but decided to throw in a few loud "Here deer, here deer come eat!"
                              Lol! That's good stuff right there, I remember those days!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                                Yes sir. He’s ready to drop the hammer. I’ve got him a sweet little Savage youth model 243 with Nikon 3x9. Shooting 87grain reduced recoil Hornady round. He shot his first deer last year (doe) perfect shot in the ole pump house at about 60 yards. He’s ready
                                I bet that little gun doesn't kick a lick!!

Comment

Working...
                                X