No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My youngest daughter found some groceries Saturday morning. Her first deer harvest.

Couldn’t be more proud. Lots of practice paid off.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post
      My youngest daughter found some groceries Saturday morning. Her first deer harvest.

Oh my goodness she is a cutie!! Sweet little gun too! Congratulations to her!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Great thread Mexico, enjoyed following all the kids

Comment

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post

That’s awesome congrats

Comment

Any of you guys interested in bringing a kid to Hunt County on Thanksgiving weekend for a doe hunt?

I have 50 acres with a Redneck soft side blind and feeder set at 22y, it's overlooking a food plot with a shot out to about 75-100y.

I have 1 other TBH'er in line that is trying to set it up but if he can't make it I'd like for someone to be able to bring a kid out.

I will most likely be out of town that weekend so it will be on the honor system Although I have a couple of nosey neighbors that watch the place

DOE ONLY, NO BUCKS, and we may be able work it where you can go multiple days.

South Hunt County around the lake. There are no hogs.

Let me know
            Last edited by jshouse; 11-01-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Any of you guys interested in bringing a kid to Hunt County on Thanksgiving weekend for a doe hunt?

I have 50 acres with a Redneck soft side blind and feeder set at 22y, it's overlooking a food plot with a shot out to about 75-100y.

I have 1 other TBH'er in line that is trying to set it up but if he can't make it I'd like for someone to be able to bring a kid out.

I will most likely be out of town that weekend so it will be on the honor system Although I have a couple of nosey neighbors that watch the place

South Hunt County around the lake.

Let me know
              Awesome offer bubba!

Comment

South Hunt County around the lake.

Let me know
                Great gesture sir!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

South Hunt County around the lake. There are no hogs.

Let me know

Thats what so great about this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best thread of the year. Congrats everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Cameron did it again this weekend with his second deer and biggest yet. This was his #1 deer on the hit list, he is short on tine length but measures 19" wide.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                        Well Cameron did it again this weekend with his second deer and biggest yet. This was his #1 deer on the hit list, he is short on tine length but measures 19" wide.
                        He's on fire!!

Comment

Working...
                        X