Youth Weekend Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Weekend Thread!

Who's going this weekend? Always my favorite weekend of the year as I get to spend it with my daughter on family hunting grounds! Last year she got her first buck and it was an epic trip to say the least!

Looks like the weather is going to be on point for most of the state also, and in our area the rut always really gets going youth weekend.

Post up pics here if any of you connect this weekend with the kido's. Or just pics of your hunt in general. Really enjoy seeing our greenscreen kids in the outdoors!
    Good luck to all the kids!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Who's going this weekend? Always my favorite weekend of the year as I get to spend it with my daughter on family hunting grounds! Last year she got her first buck and it was an epic trip to say the least!

Looks like the weather is going to be on point for most of the state also, and in our area the rut always really gets going youth weekend.

Post up pics here if any of you connect this weekend with the kido's. Or just pics of your hunt in general. Really enjoy seeing our greenscreen kids in the outdoors!
    Good luck to all the kids!

I will be taking my nephew out. His father has been locked up half his life and his mother (my sister) has not always been the best parent. However this kid started looking up to me and lit a fire in me to do what ever I can to make him successful. He has joined the airforce ROTC at his High School in New Braunfels. He is hoping to be a diesel mechanic one day. We will be in Normangee hunting. I hope to do a semi live thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      I will be taking my nephew out. His father has been locked up half his life and his mother (my sister) has not always been the best parent. However this kid started looking up to me and lit a fire in me to do what ever I can to make him successful. He has joined the airforce ROTC at his High School in New Braunfels. He is hoping to be a diesel mechanic one day. We will be in Normangee hunting. I hope to do a semi live thread.
      Wow, good on you sir! No telling how much your efforts with this young man has changed his life!

Comment

Son will have to fly solo with mom this ute season. Im on house arrest all weekend.

He says hes gonna bow hunt. We'll see. My luck he'll shank one and I'll be at home

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Son will have to fly solo with mom this ute season. Im on house arrest all weekend.

He says hes gonna bow hunt. We'll see. My luck he'll shank one and I'll be at home

House arrest? Momma got you working?

Comment

House arrest? Momma got you working?

On call for work.

She will be in the woods with him. Right now i think they will be alone in camp also

Comment

On call for work.

She will be in the woods with him. Right now i think they will be alone in camp also

Gotcha. Hope they connect! Always nice having the whole ranch to yourselves!

Comment

Gotcha. Hope they connect! Always nice having the whole ranch to yourselves!

Yes sir.

May or may not have burned some of the 580 hours of sick time i have today since there was no skool.

We planned on reds via kayak but rain down there chnaged us to deer. Its a cool 46 on the ground

Comment

Yep, I will be hunting with my two. My 8yr will be first. We will hunt Saturday afternoon( I work hald a day on Sat ), then my 15yo daughter Sunday afternoon, unless I can talk into going Sun morning before church.

Comment

Plan on taking my son out. Can't wait

Comment

My son & I will be out there. Hunting private land in northern Anderson County not far from the Gus Engeling WMA. Got a decent 10 pt on camera last I checked but his activity was all night time. Hogs & a couple does coming in. Hope it’s a great hunt

Comment

Yes sir.

May or may not have burned some of the 580 hours of sick time i have today since there was no skool.

We planned on reds via kayak but rain down there chnaged us to deer. Its a cool 46 on the ground

You dog! good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                          Yep, I will be hunting with my two. My 8yr will be first. We will hunt Saturday afternoon( I work hald a day on Sat ), then my 15yo daughter Sunday afternoon, unless I can talk into going Sun morning before church.
                          Best of luck! Hope they both connect!

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                            Plan on taking my son out. Can't wait
                            Nothing like it! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              My son & I will be out there. Hunting private land in northern Anderson County not far from the Gus Engeling WMA. Got a decent 10 pt on camera last I checked but his activity was all night time. Hogs & a couple does coming in. Hope it’s a great hunt
                              Hopefully that 10 makes a day time showing!

Comment

Working...
                              X