Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredericksburg to become home to $78 million Seven Hills Resort and Conference Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'll still stay in the smaller local places when i go down there bc that's what Fredericksburg is all about. I'm sure if others have that same mentality, that resort might have some issues down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
      I need to find that long shortcut. Go through San Marcos, Blanco, luchenbauch then Fredricksburg. Last one ruins my drive to Junction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If you take a left right before you get to Walmart at the light that road will take you into Harper and you bypass all of Fredericksburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        If you don't think F'berg is already commercialized.....you aren't paying very close attention.
        x2.
        Sounds like some of these folks haven't driven through in a while. I'd say it's one of the hottest tourist destinations in Texas.

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
        If you take a left right before you get to Walmart at the light that road will take you into Harper and you bypass all of Fredericksburg.
        Friendship Lane, takes you to 87 and 16. Just don't speed as it's heavily patrolled.
        Last edited by Patton; 08-02-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Dang. That's going to sit right at that main intersection? Is there anyway to go from Johnson City to Mason without driving right through Fredericksburg to hit 87 to Mason?

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
            $78 million? Must be a small convention center. Cy fair isd spent almost $90 million on a football field and converence center. No hotel, no restaurants.

I'm not sure Cy Fair ISD is known for pinching pennies and stretching dollars. Any ISD for that matter

Comparing apples to oranges IMO. School ISD's spend other people's (taxpayers) money.

Comment

Perfect spot for the 2021 Catalina Wine Mixer.

Comment

Can't wait!

Originally posted by BeerMe View Post
                Perfect spot for the 2021 Catalina Wine Mixer.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post

Thanks gonna give it a try in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                    x2.
                    Sounds like some of these folks haven't driven through in a while. I'd say it's one of the hottest tourist destinations in Texas.

Friendship Lane, takes you to 87 and 16. Just don't speed as it's heavily patrolled.

I take the back roads for a reason, I’m in no hurry but thanks for the tip.

Comment

Town is already overrun with people and traffic. Adding some more to it should be fun.

Comment

Well what did you expect? So many libtards in Fredricksburg, it was only a matter of time. They're already starting to make their presence shown in llano with stuff like art festivals.

DON'T CALIFORNIA MY TEXAS and stay outta Llano!!

Comment

Originally posted by beerme View Post
                          perfect spot for the 2021 catalina wine mixer.
                          boats & hoes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                            Dang. That's going to sit right at that main intersection? Is there anyway to go from Johnson City to Mason without driving right through Fredericksburg to hit 87 to Mason?
                            I'd take 962 off 281 to 71 to llano to 16 to 29 to mason.

It might be 5 minutes longer, but the traffic in fred will make up for that.

No real reason to go through f'berg unless you need some german beer or chocolate.

On second thought, nevermind....Llano is closed for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              Some of yall are really dramatic.
                              We're all suffering from PHS. PreHuntingSeason.

Comment

You guys are really worried over nothing. Fredericksburg and JC will continue to grow, with or without a resort. Property values in the area will continue to skyrocket and those of us that that prefer a little smaller, quieter town will just have to keep moving west.

Comment

Working...
                                X