Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Broken Leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok how bout you just do what you want to about the deer and everyone else can quit worrying about it....is this jerry springers hunting website cause thats what it looks like...lol... just do what you think is best....lol..cold beer might relax some of ya... all i know is im ready to find a new lease and start feedind,,,anyone know of any leases coming available in west texas..if you do let me know if you dont mind...thx and take it easy

Ryan

Comment

GOOD LORD!

Let's see God allowed the deer to become injured so the predators could have an easy meal. God doesn't want a human to kill it, to end its suffering, because he maimed it to feed the coyotes...I don't think God had anything to do with injuring the deer.

I wish there would of been an little divine intervention and God would of stepped in and told me not to read this thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swat791 View Post
        GOOD LORD!

Let's see God allowed the deer to become injured so the predators could have an easy meal. God doesn't want a human to kill it, to end its suffering, because he maimed it to feed the coyotes...I don't think God had anything to do with injuring the deer.

I wish there would of been an little divine intervention and God would of stepped in and told me not to read this thread!!!
        There was intervention, it is at the upper left hand corner of your screen.: You just failed to use it and you still posted. So much for cognitive thinking!

Comment

I just hope my wife doesnt see this thread!! I'm mending from a broke leg right now!

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
            I just hope my wife doesnt see this thread!! I'm mending from a broke leg right now!
            Is your insurance policy up to date!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4speed1 View Post
              Is your insurance policy up to date!
              LMAO

Comment

I've seen a lot of deer hung in fences and deer that got out of fences with broken legs or hide stripped to the bone. If I can get it out and it gets around, I leave it alone. I've seen bucks running does with a part of the lower leg still attached and flopping. I killed a buck that we called Twisted Sister when he was 7 1/2 plus. He had lost his leg below the hock and would make you feel so sorry for him as he walked. Let a doe come by and you couldn't tell he had lost a leg. We watched him for 3 years before I killed him. Not because of his leg, but because of his rack.

As far as Jaspro's scenerio. I'd kill that deer. It's obvious that its back is broken and it doesn't have a chance. Against the law? Yep. But so is going 56 in a 55. If it could get up and get around, I'd leave it and hope it gets over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                  Ok. Here is a scenario for yall. What would you have done with this buck? He was on the side of the road between Sanderson and Marathon. When I first saw him I thought he was hung in the fence. When I turned around to check it out you could see where lots of folks had circled into the bar ditch to check it out but noone did anything for him. You could tell he had been there a long time and you can see in the pic where he has torn up the ground pawing with his front legs. He can get to no food and no water. So would yall have just driven off leaving this deer in his condition? Also remember that there is no cell coverage in this area to call the GW.

Death with dignity, Head or Heart
                  In both situations

Comment

Working...
                  X