This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Chad what is the skinny on the freshman QB recruits from Oklahoma and Californi? Both looked good k in the spring game. Any chance one of them will play after Ehlinger gets a knocked out of a game?
    From what I’m hearing, cam rising,
    Is moving along pretty good, and was pushing for 2nd team
    Reps...

Take it with a grain of salt, I just listen to 104.9 the horn 10 hours a day. Yes I know I have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
      "A&M fans found and posted of him" isn't exactly accurate. The video was posted for the nation to see by him or someone close to him. He dug his own grave. Not a very bright kid it seems.

The article I read stated it that way but I read this morning they found it on his own HUDL account and they shared it from there.

So weird he would commit to a black coach, leave a white coach and transfer back to a black coach if he’s a racist. I agree it really destroys his image but doesn’t change my stance on the attention it brings to the program. He’s either going to fade away or dig in more. I’m not saying he’s credible or truthful just the world we live in is crazy when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Chad what is the skinny on the freshman QB recruits from Oklahoma and Californi? Both looked good k in the spring game. Any chance one of them will play after Ehlinger gets a knocked out of a game?
        I think they will both see the field in at least four games this season and not burn a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          The article I read stated it that way but I read this morning they found it on his own HUDL account and they shared it from there.

So weird he would commit to a black coach, leave a white coach and transfer back to a black coach if he’s a racist. I agree it really destroys his image but doesn’t change my stance on the attention it brings to the program. He’s either going to fade away or dig in more. I’m not saying he’s credible or truthful just the world we live in is crazy when it comes to this stuff.
          He lived with Kellen Mond, Jace Sternberger and when he moved out he stole Kellen's 60" Tv, but Jace convinced Kellen not to press charges or anything and just let it go. Good Riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I think they will both see the field in at least four games this season and not burn a shirt.

It seems that they really like Rising a lot. Like I have said the QB room is in the best shape it’s been in years. If the OLine can provide some help, that group gets better.

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              For all of the other BAMA fans out there here is the current depth chart. Hope we can get started with a win. Looking forward to getting college football started on Saturday. RTR

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i...pth_chart.html

I think the Bama fans are you and one other person.

And Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So is there a super-secret knock or handshake required to gain access to the "QB room?" LOL! For whatever reason, that "lingo" makes me chuckle.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  So is there a super-secret knock or handshake required to gain access to the "QB room?" LOL! For whatever reason, that "lingo" makes me chuckle.
                  Secret word is OMAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    I think the Bama fans are you and one other person.

And Smart.

Actually, I think there are three more.

Smart has played an important role by helping provide me additional avatars for my TBH friends.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      Actually, I think there are three more.

Smart has played an important role by helping provide me additional avatars for my TBH friends.

I have your next Avitar saved. I’m just not sure what year I will get to use it.

Comment

How long is the ND tv contract with NBC? At ranch we have few channels and tired of them hogging the air waves every sat. If they were a good team I wouldn't mind watching. So MSN sports has them 11-1 and no big12 cfp entry....impressive

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          How long is the ND tv contract with NBC? At ranch we have few channels and tired of them hogging the air waves every sat. If they were a good team I wouldn't mind watching. So MSN sports has them 11-1 and no big12 cfp entry....impressive
                          Another blue blood

They will be 0-1 going into week 2. I feel your pain, hard to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Another blue blood

They will be 0-1 going into week 2. I feel your pain, hard to watch!
                            Brutal. The whole nbc crew for those games makes me puke. Try to make the insignificance of those games into something. But yea your right blue bloods iz where it'z at. Such pizzazz

Comment

They are both washed up blue bloods who have not been relevant in a long time.

Comment

All programs go through lean times. Alabama did too.

Both teams could actually be good this year too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X