Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    So he is let go of the because of the video that A&M fans found and posted of him using a derogatory word talking about one of his former teammates at A&M. It will be interesting to see if he just scorches the earth now with info or he will just quietly fade away. If there was shady stuff going on and he has an axe to grind, there is no telling what will come out or will be said.

Again, I am not saying everything he is saying is truthful but the more he talks the more eyeballs get put on the situation and the school.
    I agree with that, it depends though, if he wants to play again or not. If he goes scorch the earth I don’t think anyone will ever touch him, if he goes quietly he’s probably got a shot at some one taking a chance on him after a year at Last Chance U

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      C,

What happened to Toneil Carter RB and D'Andre Christmas-Giles DL as they aren't even listed on the depth chart.

Suspended, hurt, transfer, Red-shirt, attrition ? [emoji782]

excuse my ignorance as I don't really follow Texas football, just curious since both are originally from NOLA and recruited by LSU

Carter has fumble issues and DCG simply can’t get into the rotation, both likely leave.

Carter is like 5th in the rotation
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 08-27-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

So he is let go of the because of the video that A&M fans found and posted of him using a derogatory word talking about one of his former teammates at A&M. It will be interesting to see if he just scorches the earth now with info or he will just quietly fade away. If there was shady stuff going on and he has an axe to grind, there is no telling what will come out or will be said.

Again, I am not saying everything he is saying is truthful but the more he talks the more eyeballs get put on the situation and the school.
        I want to know who put it up on hudle and why. The easiest explanation is that it was his mom trying to make him look good to recruiters as he was leaving the university. The video shows him making some nice tackles against the 1st team offense. But that doesn't make sense when Sumlin knows what the kid could do after recruiting him and having him red shirt in a year when A&M was very short handed at LB.

I would not be shocked if the NCAA either doesn't investigate or asks some questions, takes A&M's word for it and doesn't do anything. This is a pandora's box that they do not want open.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Against who? Mond is terrible.....see y’all in 2019. Gig’em.
          Mond is a great athlete with a ton of physical talent who got pushed into a starting roll way to early. Everything I had heard indicated that he was making big steps but needed another year. Well here we are a year later. Let's see what he does.

I also don't think Fisher has made his mind up nor does he want to tip his hand to Clemson.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody believed him before. They surely won’t now. His true character has come to light.

It wasn’t a surprise to see high character guys like Christian Kirk and Trevor Knight blast him on Twitter.

Comment

MSN Sports Bold Predictions

Big 12 wont be in the playoff

Penn State will be

Notre dame 11-1

Both Arizona schools will not be good

LSU vs Alabama will be a matchup of unbeatens #1 vs #2

Comment

For all of the other BAMA fans out there here is the current depth chart. Hope we can get started with a win. Looking forward to getting college football started on Saturday. RTR

Comment

Fake news. Liberal media outlet.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      MSN Sports Bold Predictions

Big 12 wont be in the playoff

Penn State will be

Notre dame 11-1

Both Arizona schools will not be good

LSU vs Alabama will be a matchup of unbeatens #1 vs #2
                      Not sure what he is smoking or drinking... But, it has to be some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Not sure what he is smoking or drinking... But, it has to be some good stuff.

I agree!

Comment

Texas QB recruits (HS) since 08

Gilbert Transfer
                          Wood Transfer
                          McCoy 3 yr contributor
                          Ash 2.5 yr contributor, retired
                          Brewer Transfer
                          Overstreet Pos change/dismissed
                          Swoopes 18 wheeler
                          Heard Pos Change
                          Locksley Transfer
                          Merrick Transfer
                          Buechele Backup
                          Ehlinger Starter

Since they last played in the National Title game. That **** QB room has been flat out awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Texas is lucky Buechele sticks around.

Got to give the kid credit for his dedication. I realize he’s got to work on his field general skills and his size is lacking but I like the talent.

Last edited by Legdog; 08-28-2018, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Chad what is the skinny on the freshman QB recruits from Oklahoma and Californi? Both looked good k in the spring game. Any chance one of them will play after Ehlinger gets a knocked out of a game?

Comment

So he is let go of the because of the video that A&M fans found and posted of him using a derogatory word talking about one of his former teammates at A&M.
                                "A&M fans found and posted of him" isn't exactly accurate. The video was posted for the nation to see by him or someone close to him. He dug his own grave. Not a very bright kid it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X