Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    MSN Sports Bold Predictions

Big 12 wont be in the playoff

Penn State will be

Notre dame 11-1

Both Arizona schools will not be good

LSU vs Alabama will be a matchup of unbeatens #1 vs #2
    LSU would have to make it through The U, Auburn, Georgia and Miss State for that to happen. I don't see O putting a wildly dynamic offense on the field for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      All programs go through lean times. Alabama did too.

Both teams could actually be good this year too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      BAMA had been beaten up so badly before CNS came to town that I thought Coach Shula was looking good

Comment

I saw a ranking of schedules today that had A&M with the toughest schedule in the nation. And next year we add Georgia to the Clemson and Bama mix. [emoji15]

Auburn and LSU were also in the top 10 if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          BAMA had been beaten up so badly before CNS came to town that I thought Coach Shula was looking good
          It's amazing how coaches are the determining factor of success regardless of what school you are a fan of and people continue to doubt it

Comment

Ready for Sept. 8th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              It's amazing how coaches are the determining factor of success regardless of what school you are a fan of and people continue to doubt it
              BAMA has almost a new set. Six new faces I think. Young, hungry and good recruiters. Now if they can coach em up it might be a fun season.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                BAMA has almost a new set. Six new faces I think. Young, hungry and good recruiters. Now if they can coach em up it might be a fun season.
                They all answer to the MAN! Things will be done his way or else...

Comment

So, reports are now out that it was Tom Herman at the strip club in 2014 with Zach Smith and the high school coaches, that racked up the big bill.....

Let the Tom Herman investigation begin

Anyone still believe he wasn't the source for Brett McMurphy?

Last edited by MacDaddy67; 08-29-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

The man likes naked women. The horror!!

Lets play some football

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      So, reports are now out that it was Tom Herman at the strip club in 2014 with Zach Smith and the high school coaches, that racked up the big bill.....

https://sports.yahoo.com/ohio-states...050808335.html

Lol... there’s nothing to investigate.

It’s deflection, nothing more and **** sure not an NCAA violation or it would take down the dip **** coach at tOSU.

Silly character attack, I’m glad he likes boobs.

It’s game week! Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Chad C; 08-29-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Lol... there’s nothing to investigate.

It’s deflection, nothing more and **** sure not an NCAA violation or it would take down the dip **** coach at tOSU.

Silly character attack, I’m glad he likes boobs.

It’s game week! Hook’em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Well if anything it proves once again that the man is a liar, and has little credibility left. And if they can prove the high school coaches didn't pay for anything...which I am sure they didn't then it would be a violation. Although it would be impossible to prove.

Tom Herman isn't the Saint that some of you make him out to be

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/ohio-states...050808335.html
                          Im guessing you have a problem with naked women showing some T&A? You keep posting b.s. about it time and time again ... why? Get over it. Nothing wrong with going and seeing some strippers sounds like a good time to me

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Im guessing you have a problem with naked women showing some T&A? You keep posting b.s. about it time and time again ... why? Get over it. Nothing wrong with going and seeing some strippers sounds like a good time to me
                            I believe it was my first post about it...dont know what you are talking about

Comment

Well if anything it proves once again that the man is a liar, and has little credibility left. And if they can prove the high school coaches didn't pay for anything...which I am sure they didn't then it would be a violation. Although it would be impossible to prove.

Tom Herman isn't the Saint that some of you make him out to be
                              A Ohio State coast beats and chokes his wife and the other covers it up and your worried about Herman seeing some titties?! Good grief. Nobody's made him out to be a saint or said he didn't go see some strippers. Who cares if he did and I'm glad the man likes him some ***!

Comment

I believe it was my first post about it...dont know what you are talking about
                                you've brought Herman and the strip club up a few times now.

Comment

Working...
                                X