X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    I think that ship has sailed

Comment

Urban and his wife have shown up. I am not expecting any serious action out of the board up there.

Comment

Back to winning 12-14 games every year....

#GOBUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I guess the Junction Boys would be looked down upon these days......
          Work like that would kill the kids these days...dead...

I hauled hay for one of the Junction Boys when I was in high school. Don Brown was a great man and passed in 2011.

Comment

Urban and his wife have shown up. I am not expecting any serious action out of the board up there.
            Exactly, my guess is a 2 game suspension and attending some mandatory classes to make this whole ordeal smell better.

Curious how Meyer's wife will be disciplined since she is an employee at tOSU and had first-hand knowledge of the domestic violence

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Work like that would kill the kids these days...dead...

I hauled hay for one of the Junction Boys when I was in high school. Don Brown was a great man and passed in 2011.
              Yessir. Kids don't go outside these days and when they workout its in A/C. It's easy for kids to 'overheat' these days. I don't blame the coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                Exactly, my guess is a 2 game suspension and attending some mandatory classes to make this whole ordeal smell better.

Curious how Meyer's wife will be disciplined since she is an employee at tOSU and had first-hand knowledge of the domestic violence
                I think Meyer's wife takes the fall and is fired.

I really enjoy listening to tOSU fans calling the Rome Show. Meyer could have been the one beating Smiths wife and they would let it ride...

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  I really enjoy listening to tOSU fans calling the Rome Show. Meyer could have been the one beating Smiths wife and they would let it ride...
                  I'd like to believe it would be different if it were "my school" - but I doubt it. People are people; doesn't matter what school they are from or root for.

Comment

I think that ship has sailed
                    Dang, who bought it? I was looking at it for payday

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                      I'd like to believe it would be different if it were "my school" - but I doubt it. People are people; doesn't matter what school they are from or root for.
                      I think it's more like money is money.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        I guess the Junction Boys would be looked down upon these days......

As it should. Heaven forbid science prove that that nonsense wrong.

Comment

Watchin’ TV.

Might have to crack a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Wow....LMAO.....If this was an ex-Texas player saying this about Texas, the Ags and especially the TexAgs cult would be in a full body "smorgasm" calling for Herman's head. Now its just a disgruntled former player because Jimbo gonna Jimbo and make us a champeeeeeen..
                            What is your TexAgs username. You can PM me directly

Comment

Ags lost another Lb with a season ending knee injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                As it should. Heaven forbid science prove that that nonsense wrong.
                                Oh dear. I guess Lombardi was an idiot as well. What does science say about playing on turf?

Comment

Working...
                                X