Poor Tom Herman...all of this and he is out $10,000

Maybe he was paid back in other ways

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	swt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24550796

Bobcats going throwback to the old school SWT gear for the first time, October 27.
      Pretty sweet..

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
        [ATTACH]921244[/ATTACH]

Bobcats going throwback to the old school SWT gear for the first time, October 27.
        Pretty sweet..
        That is pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          They were never going to fire him. If it came out that he beat Zach Smith's wife, they wouldn't fire him....
          That's just not true - tOSU has proven that if guilty of breaking laws or rules, they will fire you.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            That's just not true - tOSU has proven that if guilty of breaking laws or rules, they will fire you.
            If they don’t fire coaches, Jim Tressel would like his job back.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Wow....LMAO.....If this was an ex-Texas player saying this about Texas, the Ags and especially the TexAgs cult would be in a full body "smorgasm" calling for Herman's head. Now its just a disgruntled former player because Jimbo gonna Jimbo and make us a champeeeeeen..
              “Smorgasm”......LOL

Comment

The ATM nonsense is just that - nonsense. It wouldn't even be a story if it came out two weeks from now. This just reeks of a morphed version of #metoo. If the NCAA spends more than 30 minutes on it they will just look like an even bigger version of the keystone cops.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

That's BS. They were ready to part ways with Hayes and Tressel both, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    That's BS. They were ready to part ways with Hayes and Tressel both, anyway.

Tressel was fired for lying to the NCAA, not breaking the rules. The coverup is worse than the crime in NCAA world, especially if they catch you in a lie.

That is my point about the A&M stuff, it seems like no big deal but depending on what they try to hide and/or get caught lying about to NCAA then it becomes a bigger deal. That is why you don't want them sniffing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Wow....LMAO.....If this was an ex-Texas player saying this about Texas, the Ags and especially the TexAgs cult would be in a full body "smorgasm" calling for Herman's head. Now its just a disgruntled former player because Jimbo gonna Jimbo and make us a champeeeeeen..
                      I chose not to stoop.......lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Tressel was fired for lying to the NCAA, not breaking the rules. The coverup is worse than the crime in NCAA world, especially if they catch you in a lie.

That is my point about the A&M stuff, it seems like no big deal but depending on what they try to hide and/or get caught lying about to NCAA then it becomes a bigger deal. That is why you don't want them sniffing around.
                        Urban waiting in the on deck circle didn't do Tressel any favors either.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Yep and that’s why this kid stirred the pot and its going to be looked into the NCAA is just looking for stuff to stick there nose in .. Make no mistake about it the Aggies are demanding wins and wins quickly with the money they paid and the NCAA knows this !

Comment

Another thing A&M almost had the same thing Maryland had with Koda Having that heat stroke before he transferred out nobody really talked about!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Correct. But the t sip fans here need anything to grab on to.
                              Negative. Only worried about the Terps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                Another thing A&M almost had the same thing Maryland had with Koda Having that heat stroke before he transferred out nobody really talked about!

Hmm..I remember quite a bit of discussion. Thought his dad praised a&m staff for saving his son's life, which supposedly happen during normal drills. Transferred to play for both his dad and father-in-law.

Comment

Working...
                                X