X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Negative. Only worried about the Terps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Speaking of grabbing onto things....somebody had a death grip on "Herman is a snitch" no?

Last edited by Smart; 08-22-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      Hmm..I remember quite a bit of discussion. Thought his dad praised a&m staff for saving his son's life, which supposedly happen during normal drills. Transferred to play for both his dad and father-in-law.

Yeah but the problem is it should of never got that far .. and why did he wait to transfer after what happened?? Look I’m A big Aggie fan and I don’t want these kinda of things popping up at A&M !! Sure I want the team to win but at what cost of these Kids and they are just kids sometimes people seem to forget that !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
        Hmm..I remember quite a bit of discussion. Thought his dad praised a&m staff for saving his son's life, which supposedly happen during normal drills. Transferred to play for both his dad and father-in-law.
        A discussion on TBH about it?

Comment

Teammates and Koda's position coach, Jim Turner, noticed something wasn't right and called trainers over. Koda's temperature registered 106 degrees, and they quickly put him in a cold tub in the Bright Football Complex. An ambulance was called, and Koda's organs began failing, said his father, who credited A&M's trainers' quick actions and God for Koda's recovery.
          Huge difference between responding immediately to a life threatening situation and delaying by an hour until the player is unresponsive.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            Looks like Tech's RB Ward just got booked on theft charges. This can't help the situation up there...
            According to the latest news, charges are being dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Huge difference between responding immediately to a life threatening situation and delaying by an hour until the player is unresponsive.
              I don't think anybody is implying that A&M did not respond in the correct manner, but the fact the player was in that position is what could be brought up. I am not saying A&M did anything wrong in how they are treating / conditioning players but if I was looking into the Santino's claims about player mistreatment and he had a teammate that went to the hospital for a week with Heat Stroke, it would be something I wanted explained and looked into.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                That's BS. They were ready to part ways with Hayes and Tressel both, anyway.
                I dont believe that about either of them. Woody has streets and statues for a reason.

Tressel was getting great players and leading a very strong program.

Comment

Come on Saturday. Four games. Then games Thursday and Friday. Wooooooo.

It's football. If you can't take it don't play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I don't think anybody is implying that A&M did not respond in the correct manner, but the fact the player was in that position is what could be brought up. I am not saying A&M did anything wrong in how they are treating / conditioning players but if I was looking into the Santino's claims about player mistreatment and he had a teammate that went to the hospital for a week with Heat Stroke, it would be something I wanted explained and looked into.
                    Bingo but the sad part of it is the NCAA is probably more worried about the money thing more then the treatment of the players!

Comment

And I know some will say that’s not right because of all the targeting calls they call in the games which some are BS calls but some definitely need to be called but that’s a different story!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        According to the latest news, charges are being dropped.
                        Good deal. I just saw the headline and didn't get any of the particulars.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          True and if the NCAA does investigate they will find every practice has been open to parents and all have been attended by at least some parents for the entire length. If your pushing limits I don't think you invite parents to practice.

Comment

I guess the Junction Boys would be looked down upon these days......

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I dont believe that about either of them. Woody has streets and statues for a reason.

Tressel was getting great players and leading a very strong program.

This x2

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                I guess the Junction Boys would be looked down upon these days......
                                I think that ship has sailed

Comment

Working...
                                X