Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine o' Diamonds

Comment

All-stars are predetermined before the first pitch of the league season by 5 or 6 of the league coaches, all of whom play for the same local select team. the only question is which dad from the select team will win league and get to run it "their" way.
      The biggest issue i have is that during season the select team is practicing and playing at the same time as league so guess who doesn't practice? The league team! So all those kids that aren't as good as the select kids don't really improve. I agree that having the better (select) kids playing in league benefits all the kids if they are properly distributed. The problem is that all things being equal the Select team always takes precedence when it comes to practice. Its hard to mix the two.

Comment

Originally posted by dpatterson1976 View Post
        Nine o' Diamonds
        yes, our first season there....the guy running it seems pretty knowledgeable.

Comment

i see what youre saying now, its not Mizuno anymore, he got away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
            i see what youre saying now, its not Mizuno anymore, he got away from them.

He HAD too.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
              He HAD too.
              dont leave me hanging here!!!!!!! why? i cant take the suspense!

Comment

He never really was Mizuno... He was just using the name but nothing else from them.

Comment

gotcha....

Comment

Working...
                  X