• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching on game changer, top of first 8-0 against Rob Co Allstars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

final......https://gc.com/game-5b3e773cddfa2de352000010/

Comment

Beat down. Did they throw one of their Ace pitchers?

Comment

they threw a kid that throws 82mph at 46ft.....same kid that hit a kid earlier this season in the face and he had to be life flighted

Comment

The rec team had 3 pitchers that were the best I had ever seen in that age group, let alone all on the same team.
            The kid that throws 80 is really good, could pitch high school ball easy.

Thanks for posting the score.

Comment

I would love to see this team. We’ve seen all the Dugout teams and other teams these kids played travel ball on this past fall and spring seasons. Some definite talent on there. Saw a 4 homerun inning at Faulkner from the Glory team this spring. One of them landed on the farthest lane of traffic on Cumberland Rd. Coach

Comment

they won last night against a very good team 1-0. they played NWLL 12u Allstars. they play this saturday at faulkner for the texas east state tournament at 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                  they won last night against a very good team 1-0. they played NWLL 12u Allstars. they play this saturday at faulkner for the texas east state tournament at 5pm
                  That NWLL team was built the same way as the Pineywoods team. The kids have all been playing together on a select team with a paid coach since early spring. Funny how that worked out, it just so happened that a bunch of kids all zoned for NWLL decided to play select ball together for the 1st time this spring and then every single one of them got picked for the same all star team coached by the paid select coach. It's almost like a bunch of dads that run NWLL pre selected the All Stars before the LL season even started.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                    That NWLL team was built the same way as the Pineywoods team. The kids have all been playing together on a select team with a paid coach since early spring. Funny how that worked out, it just so happened that a bunch of kids all zoned for NWLL decided to play select ball together for the 1st time this spring and then every single one of them got picked for the same all star team coached by the paid select coach. It's almost like a bunch of dads that run NWLL pre selected the All Stars before the LL season even started.
                    If they got drafted and played on different rec teams for the season, I'm not sure how LL could stop that. The Pineywoods team didn't do a draft they placed all these kids together from the start of the rec season. Which made it a joke for them to be in our league or play interleague in our league with drafted teams.

I hope LL finds a way to police this type of thing before it ruins LL, indont fault coaches trying to make a living or making a profit off a baseball business but keep that in the select leagues. Go play the tourneys, stack all the rings you want but don't "rig" it to ruin the opportunity for others kids who don't have paid coaches to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
                      If they got drafted and played on different rec teams for the season, I'm not sure how LL could stop that. The Pineywoods team didn't do a draft they placed all these kids together from the start of the rec season. Which made it a joke for them to be in our league or play interleague in our league with drafted teams.

I hope LL finds a way to police this type of thing before it ruins LL, indont fault coaches trying to make a living or making a profit off a baseball business but keep that in the select leagues. Go play the tourneys, stack all the rings you want but don't "rig" it to ruin the opportunity for others kids who don't have paid coaches to play.

Pretty much my feelings, select kids are on a different level, and that’s great. I like seeing how skilled those kids are. But coming in with a loaded team and dominating a little league is ridiculous. I don’t know how these parents can look at themselves in the mirror with a clear conscience and feel like they legitimately won. It’s taking candy from a baby

Comment

our Robertson county team played them in taylor last weekend they are good took us out easy

Comment

pretty sure that lufkin team from last year is/was the nitro.

Comment

Just heard the Piney Woods team was DQ’d. Not sure of the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post

Pretty sure Little League has bylaws that govern the selection of allstar teams based on play within the league games. Certainly not in the spirit of Little League to anoint 12 kids before the 1st pitch of the season and have them play on the side the whole season to prep for a run to Williamsport. Pineywood just got DQ'd on a technicality....likely because they couldn't nail them for the real issues. They are being replaced by the NWLL squad in the next round. NWLL doeant deserve to be there anymore than Pineywoods.

Comment

Working...
                              X