Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Crazy drama with one of my neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    The husband probably killed the entire family and buried them in the back yard. I'd watch and make sure hes not on rhe back porch drinking whiskey and smoking cigars.
    Your completely rotten to the core. I can't imagine thinking so horrific thoughts as you do. Misery and Cowboys Fans go hand in hand. Thick as thieves. Hopefully all is well and they come to some sort of amicable conclusion and better them selves.

That being said does the gal need a place to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
      You live on walley?

The original note was for 134k in 2014. So what ever principal has been paid in the last 3-4 years. It depends on how active the court house auction are.
      The ones in our area have been just bought back by the bank and not by investors. It all depends who shows up with cash tomorrow
      Yep.

This neighborhood is a highly desired one and home values have skyrocketed over the last couple of years. We bought our house for $165k two years ago. Two streets over from us is a brand new house that is exactly like ours, but the builder is asking $207k for it. The cheapest new house in this neighborhood is a 1400 square foot house that, if I remember right, sells for $179k. So I expect an investor to snatch it up.

Comment

Fify
        Originally posted by ga bowhunter View Post
        just make sure you only utter that phrase to your attorney.

If you shoot someone:
        keep your pie hole shut
        1. Call your attorney.
        keep your pie hole shut
        2. Call 911 for an amberlamps.
        can't hurt so again, keep your pie hole shut
        3. Keep your piehole shut.

Comment

As others have said dont believe the wife. You NEVER know. She may be cheating on him in front of his face, blowing all the house money on meth, filing false police reports of domestic violence and he is trying to ride it out till his daughter graduates so her life isnt disrupted during her final high school year. You never know. Heck, I had one tell people I beat her! Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            As others have said dont believe the wife. You NEVER know. She may be cheating on him in front of his face, blowing all the house money on meth, filing false police reports of domestic violence and he is trying to ride it out till his daughter graduates so her life isnt disrupted during her final high school year. You never know. Heck, I had one tell people I beat her! Seriously?
            Ain’t this the truth! I was married to one that if you looked at her you’d never know she was a habitual liar. I’d just let it run it’s course and keep my distance

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Ain’t this the truth! I was married to one that if you looked at her you’d never know she was a habitual liar. I’d just let it run it’s course and keep my distance
              I am in the middle of dealing with this myself......

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                I am in the middle of dealing with this myself......

Hopefully you don’t have children with her as in my situation! 2 years later almost and we’re going back to court to hopefully get my babies from her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Hopefully you don’t have children with her as in my situation! 2 years later almost and we’re going back to court to hopefully get my babies from her!

I do and that is where all the problems lay. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    I do and that is where all the problems lay. Good luck to you.

I pray for you after they found my 6 year old son was picked up by a stranger walking to school it was the straw that broke the camels back! Thank the lord it was a good parent that got him to school and not one of the 3 predators that live less than a mile from them! Don’t settle or let them wear you down! Buckle down an hold the line for your kids

Comment

to bowhuntertex &drop dead fred my prayers r with u both went threw same bs w-my ex in 2000 took 5 years to get my kids back stay strong brothers

Comment

Yep, definitely a ugly situation. Mental illness is REAL.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        How much is the bank starting the bidding at for the house?
                        U beat me to it!
                        Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Buy the house on the cheap if possible, then pick your next neighbor to sell it to
                        Yessir……….actually pick the neighbor to RENT it to.
                        Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
                        Just call your local PD non emergency number. Have one of the officers in the area call you or meet you away from your home - just tell them the story and ask if they could add it to their turnover and monitor the situation.

We have a few officers in my neighborhood and they are all decent guys and actually appreciate a little heads up. Just tell them, might be nothing, might be something, who knows just wanted to let you know. My experience is they will take appropriate actions...this is what they do for a living.
                        Nothing wrong with putting it on the record is a concise manner...…….just in case.
                        Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                        So far all has been quiet, quieter than normal. I found the property online and they are going to start the auction at $125k. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1500 square foot house that was built, I believe, in 2015 and sits on a 6k square foot lot.

At that price, it will go higher pretty quick. On Zillow it shows over 400 views in the last 2 weeks. My quess is it will be sold to an investor who is going to turn around and rent it out.
                        Be interesting to see what the market does as that sounds awfully low for a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                          Yea. Crying on the internet about neighbor drama is the new world we live in.

Don't be confrontational, lawyer up and call the cops, hide and cower but blast it all over the internet saying your ready to kill the guy is he comes after me.

My $$ is on the gal being the psycho. If they had no real friendship with the OP and outta the blue she comes to say he's crazy and shes scared she's just throwing him in front of the bus.
                          Dude, guys like you on this forum make me laugh. It's a freakin forum, all kinds of topics. You saw the thread title, don't like it move on to the next... plenty to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                            Now that would make a GREAT country song lol!
                            Not sure if serious

Comment

Working...
                            X